Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,280 members, 7,934,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigerian Girls Make Falling In Love So Gaddem Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Make Falling In Love So Gaddem Hard (397 Views)

Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Hilarious Type Of Face Girls Make While Taking Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Make Falling In Love So Gaddem Hard by ThisYourTatafo: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
So we all know Nigerian women are beautiful no doubt and, you can't help but love them for their true ingenuity and charm.
But there is a lapse somewhere...
You see a girl you likelike, both of you feel these butterflies rising inside, the light is greenest, you guys exchange numbers, call often, text all the time, and in some cases you even hang out.

Then it gets to that point where you wanna ask her out and SPLASH...
She turns you down simply because she's trying to make you work or simply trying to friend zone you.

The worse part is that you're developing deep honest feelings already, then she says
TUNDE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND I'M SORRY BUT I LOVE U.

You love me but you can't date me?
Now that's convenient.

Well as a smart guy that you are, you let it go only for this evil girl to come running around you again wanting the attention you gave in the past.

They start professing undying love for you with all the I MISS YOU trash.

By the time they come to their senses, the guy has totally killed the feelings he once had for her.

Guys wanna fall in love but these girls make it so complicated... Especially Nigerian women.

We no dey F1 race, I no fit dey chase you abeg
Re: Nigerian Girls Make Falling In Love So Gaddem Hard by GloriaNinja(f): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nawao for you nigerians and writing up unreasonable threads. write something educative and meaningful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Resume Of Romance / Have You Tried Experimental Love / At 40 And Your Pastor Can't Endure It For You To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.