Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

PHOTOS Of Fake (WHO) World Health Organisation Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS Of Fake (WHO) World Health Organisation Programme (406 Views)

FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of Fake (WHO) World Health Organisation Programme by kamarov: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerians its Time for Us to shine our eyes,cos people are out there thinking of ways to extract money from people this hard time
It has come to my noticed when someone name (withheld) in Uniport approached me with a sweet and convincing mouth
Telling me WHO World Health Organisation programme empower people with a big and large Cash and the would pay you in dollars Sk I ask now would u go about it
She said "the bigger money u put the faster your cash and the more u would travel and tour the world" as a website designer and web hoster I grab my Tablet and ran tracks and traces on the website and the discovered its fake

1 the fake site has a very long link wen u open it

2 the fake site at the bottom has just 1 tweeter bird

3 the fake site has a page that yo can share

4 the fake site has a fake character interface and doesn't have a date

5 the fake site has a chart and history

The original SITE
1 it has a short link

2 it has two birds kissing on the tweeter icon

3 the has no place to share

4 it has a nice character inferface with Date too

5 while the original sitenas no chart

So shine your eyes wella and tell your friends

Hou can check and you would see look closely

On Google type this " the official website for WHO " (thiis is the Original and on Google type WHO it would take you to fake site

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement Freezing Of Governor Ayodele Fayose’s Personal Bank Account: Pre / PHOTOS: Ambode Receives N10 Million From Lebanese Community / THE HUNTED Hunter(parts 1,2,3, And 4) Cast:fayose,buhari ET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.