Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

Student Suspended After Begging Her Male Teacher For A Week-long party S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Suspended After Begging Her Male Teacher For A Week-long party S*x (763 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Suspended After Begging Her Male Teacher For A Week-long party S*x by Juliana50(f): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2016
A woman who was crushing on her lecturer has been suspended from her studies after she begged the man for a week-long party with his wife.
A student has been handed punishment for asked her lecturer if he and his wife were interested in a weeklong party. The woman who is 30 years has been handed a suspension from studies until next year.
According to Dailystar, the unnamed woman went on to say she was blown back by the "instant sexual response" she had to her teacher and hoped he felt the same way.
But the lecturer was having none of it and forwarded the email to university bosses, sparking a sexual harassment investigation. The incident happened at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
However, the woman is blowing hot as she blasted school chiefs for putting her second degree at risk, she told local media she would appeal the decision. The student said she sent only one email which was straight forward, polite and non-threatening, though sexual.
She also highlighted the fact that she'd ended the message by saying he was under no obligation to reply.
Her email said: "It's rather forward of me but I wondered if you and your wife are the open, experimental type?
"I met an interesting person I respected of this lifestyle. She had several honest concurrent relationships of varying degrees of intimacy.
"A couple who are my close friends have shared with me they invite a third person in for a short time when it feels right.
"Bali Indonesia rendevous [sic] in July if you are interested. I've made a booking for a week. I'd like to spend the week getting to know you intimately."
http://betterpikins..com/2016/06/Hot-student-suspended-after-begging.html

1 Like

Re: Student Suspended After Begging Her Male Teacher For A Week-long party S*x by modestofynest(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2016
For naija who sigh lecturer done chop clean
Re: Student Suspended After Begging Her Male Teacher For A Week-long party S*x by wilybebsy(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Naija lecturer for don chop clean mouthcheesycheesy
Re: Student Suspended After Begging Her Male Teacher For A Week-long party S*x by IamLEGEND1: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
make she migrate come this part of the world make she see wonders.
The lecturer go tell am make she bring her relatives join.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Kenyan Lady Looking For Sponsor In Exchange For Good Sex / When Mr Nairaland Campaign Turns To SUG Campaign / Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.