Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date (658 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2016
i support the guy jor

Re: Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date by ayomidegal: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Silly boy, is it a must to date you.
Re: Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
angry but why the guy dey vex now? Will he be happy if his gf should cheat on him 2?
Re: Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Finally, u made sense sha!! But wit ur vulgarity, I see many decent guys 'ASKING' u OUT of dia cars!
Re: Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
angry but why the guy dey vex now? Will he be happy if his gf should cheat on him 2?

what i dont get is this
why give him green light in the first place?
spare me the whole is not wrong to enter a mans car speech
if ur bf sees you inside a mans car! will he be happy?
i dont think that there is any guy out there that will be happy to see his gf in a mans car

Re: Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date by khristals(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2016
this shii is simple as phork!

he likes you, you like somebody else.. Nne get out of his car before I slap you angry ngwa go an enter ur bf's car nonsense undecided

u use mtn sim and u want to enjoy glo promo.. onye ara undecided
Re: Girl Gets Thrown Out Of The Car By A Coworker She Refuses To Date by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
khristals:
this shii is simple as phork!

he likes you, you like somebody else.. Nne get out of his car before I slap you angry ngwa go an enter ur bf's car nonsense undecided

u use mtn sim and u want to enjoy glo promo.. onye ara undecided

That's ma nigga right there

(1) (Reply)

Born In Brooklyn. Made With Love / Men Women Want To Date Vs. Men Women Want To Marry (A MUST READ) / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.