Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Need Buses For Short Term(weekend) Lease To Convey Staff Or Relatives? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Buses For Short Term(weekend) Lease To Convey Staff Or Relatives? (325 Views)

Brand New Iveco Daily Buses For Sale!!!!! / TOYOTA HIACE BUSES FOR SALE..CHOOSE ANY OF YOUR CHOICE / Pls, I Need A Good Vehicle Of 200k To Convey Me To And From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Buses For Short Term(weekend) Lease To Convey Staff Or Relatives? by RentNService: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2016
At good rates you can travel in style with our Hiace, Coasters and Pickups to any part of the country.

Vehicles are very clean in and out, neat and courteous drivers with good navigation of the countrys roads.

Suitable for conveying staff or executives to conferences, pickup delegates from other countries, convey friends and relatives over the weekend to attend events.

Our clients are always excited to use our services, you too can.

Reach the following numbers to let us know what you need. 08162383832 or 08162383902.

Nairaland clients get an even lower rate because I'm here too wink

(1) (Reply)

CLEAN Tokunbo ML350 2008 Model@ 4.5million / 1997 Nissan Micra Needs An Urgent Buyer / Nissan Frontier Or Honda Ridgeline Urgently Needed 2007 And Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.