Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (49020 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by amoduganja: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by chukslawrence(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
K
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by bqlekan(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Alleged Boko haram kingpin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by kissval1388: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
obailala:
Abi oo, Aisha the 'daughter' of Buhari must be arrested and locked up. Because the so called 'authentic' American document which fingered Aisha buhari in the hallibutton case also 'authentically' claimed the culprit Aisha was the daughter of a former Nigerian military leaders.
whether it is Aisha the wife or Aisha the daughter, e no concern me. Wat I know is Aisha buhari will be visiting dasuki sooner or later

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Brainy007: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
kissval1388:
Aisha buhari is next.
let the arresting begin.
Buhari I can't wait to see you carrying food inside food flask to princess Aisha in kuje prison. lols

By now dasuki and Nnamdi kanu will be rejoicing. A company is Coming.
Just observing your one minute of madness.

I won't disturb you

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Bravoe(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one DSS.

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Leopard2A7: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Mcowubaba: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good... It's remaining Amaechi, Tinubu, Fashola, Atiku, TA Orji,....
God bless Buhari

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Izonpikin: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

"Recall that an Australian Negotiator, Dr Stephen Davis insisted that former governor of Borno State, Modu Sheriff and former Chief of Army
Staff, General Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika are Boko Haram sponsors". shocked

Amazing action by the DSS, his treatment would be similar to Dasuki grin This was a man that was supposed to fight Boko Haram but was "avenging" for his people before he was sacked and replaced by another looter (under investigation).

Jonathan sef shocked shocked shocked

We are gradually entering "Class A" arrests:

Starring:

- Jonathan
- Diezani
- Obanikoro
- Okonjo
- Sheriff
- Fayose
- Jonathan's spouse
- Obi
grin grin grin grin grin...where are you from sef.... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by ancientbanana: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
But sheriff is going about freely because he is an apc stooge. The north want ihejirika by all means because he really killed boko haram n they saw him as a threat. I am not surprised by the frame up by the DSS

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by MadCow1: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yes!

President Jonathan was a big Peniis, but I gathered from reliable sources close to the Presidency of Goodluck that the Nigga actually released several Millions of Dollars purportedly for Arms Purchase to combat Boko Haram (especially during that period when he postponed the Elections) and that the Vultures around him just kept embezzling the money.

Ihejirika is my Nigga, but if he is found complicit in the Weapons Money scam, he should go to jail and get a dishonorable discharge from the Army.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by able20(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tokt:
Excellent Development
Excellent Dramatic show
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Eluwilussit(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
fulanimafia:
The authorities should ensure this man's and Dasuki's cells are not even within shouting distance of each other, any chance for further conspiracy must be eliminated.

Dozens of other Senior officers have been retired, and others dismissed over the Arms scam. Ihejirika's arrest was long overdue.

This is one of the reasons some of us supported Buhari to be President. R.I.P to impunity.

What was Buratai's role in the army during Jonathan's government ? Were we not told that no purchase was carried out without his office? Was he not in charge of purchases? Please, help me understand all of this.

Ihejirika's arrest has been expected before now. Even Jonathan is supposed to face the music. All would be well, if the fight against corruption is fought honestly without bias. So far, this fight is selective. Though it is better than nothing. Half bread they say, is better than none. grin
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by sammyj: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
See gobe. Hmmm there is fire on the mountain!!! grin shocked grin
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Nonso92(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
My question is.... Is it everybody that has served in one top government post that is corrupt? or is it that arresting former top officials is a thing now.
Besides, even if they are found guilty, they are always granted bail. So let these people stop fooling us.
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by todayguest(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
To arrest is one;to convict is another.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by kissval1388: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Brainy007:
Just observing your one minute of madness.
I won't disturb you
Lols zombie. its written all over you. your first lady must go to jail
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by win3k: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
another i.b.o criminal.
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nawa o.. Buhari mean business..

If 2say i be Jonathan dat tym, i 4 extend d election by 2yrs..Dis administration na serious bad market to PDP

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by jrusky(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kingsolex1:
hope apc know we eat food and not court cases they should stabilize the economy plz

They don't belief in food or better economy but to arrest nah, don't you know Nja voted for IG of police in civilian attire to arrest all arrest-able nah
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

"Recall that an Australian Negotiator, Dr Stephen Davis insisted that former governor of Borno State, Modu Sheriff and former Chief of Army
Staff, General Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika are Boko Haram sponsors". shocked

Amazing action by the DSS, his treatment would be similar to Dasuki grin This was a man that was supposed to fight Boko Haram but was "avenging" for his people before he was sacked and replaced by another looter (under investigation).

Jonathan sef shocked shocked shocked

We are gradually entering "Class A" arrests:

Starring:

- Jonathan
- Diezani
- Obanikoro
- Okonjo
- Sheriff
- Fayose
- Jonathan's spouse
- Obi
i hope by Obi, you dont mean the ex governor of Anambra state Peter Obi...
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by obailala(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
kissval1388:

whether it is Aisha the wife or Aisha the daughter, e no concern me. Wat I know is Aisha buhari will be visiting dasuki sooner or later
Amen oo, the Aisha Buhari that collected bribe in the Halliburton matter must be visiting Dasuki very soon. Although I wonder how or who will go to the US to arrest her and bring her to dasuki for lunch. undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by fulanimafia: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Eluwilussit:

What was Buratai's role and why was he retired? Were we not told that no purchase was carried out without his office? Was he not in charge of purchases? Please, help me understand all of this.

Buratai retired? Is there a Chinese Buratai or am I missing something here?

Do some research.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by bernabc: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by edo3(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Long overdue!
You took that outta my mouth..
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by mickeyenglish(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Post No Bill
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by Brainy007: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
kissval1388:

Lols zombie. its written all over you. your first lady must go to jail
Be like say ur own na 30mins

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by logica(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Businessideas:
At last, Caesar has come to justice. These are the "baba isale " of the rot in the military. The only person I have seen to be above board is the late Gen. Azazi of blessed memory who served as a patriot and died as a patriot
To visit the source of rot in the military, we will go back 40; maybe 50 years. No be today.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by faitheverest(f): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
What of Sheriff? Just asking though
Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by searider(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
The sheriff is in town... The high and mighty are booking spaces in Kuje (All-stars) prison.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika by kulrunsman79(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Let the arrest go on and the economy continues to depreciate and messy. Very soon, when hunger will become unbearable, revolution will take place and I bet that Nigeria won't have enough prisons to hold all us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.