Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,589 members, 7,968,708 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Gender Equity Or Equality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equity Or Equality? (453 Views)

EQUITY OR EQUALITY SHIFT - Regen Relationship Clinic / Difference Between Gender Equity And Gender Equality / Gender Equity In It's Simplest Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equity Or Equality? by mubarak001(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello Fam,

Often times, the above topic has been subject of debate where d male folks and female peeps dig it out.

Just on a lighter mood, I decided to bring it to NL, equity is fairness and equality is to be equal.

For instance; d law of equity makes you wanna help....., equality says if d car breaks down anyone should fix it but equity makes d man know he should..... a lady no matter who she becomes, she loves someone to pet her especially if she's in love with u,,,, so let's stop this crap called we are equal and play our part towards peaceful coexistence

Again, from anoda perspective: When u hold the law of fairness you won't deny me my right due to gender but when I hold u by equality you might think I wanna rub shoulders with you and that leads to chaos...See example of equality,,,, we are same age, so if there are bags of rice here we both should carry equally not minding who has more energy
...I vote for equity over equality.

What's your take?

(1) (Reply)

How Miss Nairaland Contest Will Boost My CGPA / Why Do MOST Ladies Take Their Birthdays Way Too Serious??? / 2019 Ur Fiancé Says U Must Vote For Buhari Or No Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.