Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet (3589 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by DJBIGGY(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus tweeted at Dwayne Johnson, AKA 'The Rock' about the new movie 'Central Intelligence' he acted with Kevin hart.

Because the actor and wrestler replied her tweet to him, she decided to show off a screenshot of his tweet and gushed about how humble he went when he had time to reply her. That moment a celeb replies a celeb. Lol.

Read what she said below:

Some celebrities are so amazing and human. I still can't get over the fact that @therock responds to everyone. I am totally star struck right now. #centralintelligence #therock #kevinhart @kevinhart4real #hollywood #la #movie #film #comedy #america

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9hnTXuURa/?taken-by=stelladamasus

1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by DJBIGGY(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by ikbnice(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Naija gals will always be naija gals no matter their status.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Adaowerri111: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Where's the excitement
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by benedictnsi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:

Lol gringringrin

Dey there d complain.... Make I go grab my copy.....

Stella abeg shift for me grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by cruzita(f): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin

this babe fall hands o

just negodu
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by ikbnice(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol gringringrin
Dey there d complain.... Make I go grab my copy.....
Stella abeg shift for me grin
I go follow u enter hell if possible.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by cruzita(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Where's the excitement
lol check inside cupboard
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by iyke1989(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
grin

this babe fall hands o

just negodu
babe...assin ennh!! cry
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by cruzita(f): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
bros no be lie
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Mologi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
op..no it's when intl celeb replies a local celeb.....

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by osesology(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
l saw the trailer sometime ago, l believe the movie is really going to be interesting and funny at the same time since my man, hart, is there. I'll go get a copy too.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Then?

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Ab025(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
She is still "star strucked" just because Dwyane Johnson replied her tweet!!

Yeye babe, no vacancy there o...
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Adaowerri111: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
lol check inside cupboard
checked everywhere I no see
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by ikbnice(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
bros no be lie
hope you're not a naija gal.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by dapizy02(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
But she has not reply my own....
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by faruku104(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
dapizy02:
But she has not reply my own....
lol sori... maybe she was on vacation at the time
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
I didn't only waste my time.. I wasted common sense

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by mmclatino(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Stella Feeling thee Super pack grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Airforce1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ab025:
She is still "star strucked" just because Dwyane Johnson replied her tweet!!

Yeye babe, no vacancy there o...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Just forgot what I had in mind to comment.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by blackbartee(m): 2:45am On Jun 23, 2016
let me book space.... I see this hitting FP
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by BlackSeptember: 3:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Stella forgot she is a celeb in Nigeria.

How do i define Celeb in Nigeria
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Inferiority complex
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet by faruku104(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2016
lol lalasticlala see comments

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Oge Okoye’s Daughter As She Turns Six In The UK / The Makeup On Actress Jackie Appiah Though... / T.I Begs Time To Slowdown As 17-year-old Daughter Shares Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.