Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (39399 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by DEOLINX: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
OBJlive:
The only case that Fayose has with Buhari is that he is a critic of his visionless administration, Haliburton bribery case is an infamous bribery case involving most of Nigeria's ruling politicians including atiku and Aisha Buhari.Nigerians are wiser than ur spinless attempt to cover up.those claiming to be currupt free leaders of APC are major beneficiaries of that loot.Ask Obasanjo

Easy to debunk this rubbish. Take a look.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
In 1988, Buhari and his first wife Safinatu got divorced. In December 1989, Buhari got married to his second and current wife Aisha (née Halilu) Buhari. They also have five children together. One boy and four girls. They are Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah and Amina.

So let’s assume Aisha is the first child born in 1990. That means that in 2005 she was 14/15yrs old! And by 2007, she was 16/17yrs old. And at that age she was already doing international business of the sort they allege? Lolz. Very very silly lies. Abeg they should go and re-cook the story well.

Reports from New York Times Story (April 29, 2007) revealed Aisha Buhari on the dubious $1.2m campaigning contract to help the Former Akwa Ibom State Gov, Obong Attah, boost his image and attract investment to Akwa Ibom in his bid to become President of Nigeria, as well as a contract where Aisha Buhari served as a consultant to orchestrate enormous name golfers to go to the opening of the Uyo Golf Resort commissioned by Former Governor Obong Attah.

As indicated by the Nytimes story “she (Aisha Buhari told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.”

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.

In 2001, a governor wanted to give an 11/12yr old girl contract to launder his image!!! Bunkum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by smtx(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrmacdon:

when Devil ask Jesus, if you are the Son of God jump from there, Jesus can do that, but doing it is obeying the devil, i think you and Fayose has same brain, which is fish brain, you must be and Ekiti man

So Fayose is the devil and.....guy don't talk like a zombie abeg! Why was she so fast to rant on Twitter? The challenge is a simple one, travelling to the US or writing the US embassy isn't a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrmacdon(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
modestofynest:

I am proudly an Igbo man another zombie spotted in 3D
you are just making fayose, igbo i know don't make fayose,
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by RavinWolf(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
alaroyeibadan:
Passport of the Aisha Buhari impostor

i wont be surprised if all these is engineered by the PDP.

Cheap politricks... Well atleast it got less intelligent people wagging their wet tongues.

#distraction
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by smtx(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
alaroyeibadan:
Passport of the Aisha Buhari impostor

Please can you help us get passport of Atiku Abubakar impostor?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by dikeigbo2(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
This one strong ooo,travel to the US at your own peril.

America on my mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by RavinWolf(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
DEOLINX:

Easy to debunk this rubbish. Take a look.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
In 1988, Buhari and his first wife Safinatu got divorced. In December 1989, Buhari got married to his second and current wife Aisha (née Halilu) Buhari. They also have five children together. One boy and four girls. They are Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah and Amina.

So let’s assume Aisha is the first child born in 1990. That means that in 2005 she was 14/15yrs old! And by 2007, she was 16/17yrs old. And at that age she was already doing international business of the sort they allege? Lolz. Very very silly lies. Abeg they should go and re-cook the story well.

Reports from New York Times Story (April 29, 2007) revealed Aisha Buhari on the dubious $1.2m campaigning contract to help the Former Akwa Ibom State Gov, Obong Attah, boost his image and attract investment to Akwa Ibom in his bid to become President of Nigeria, as well as a contract where Aisha Buhari served as a consultant to orchestrate enormous name golfers to go to the opening of the Uyo Golf Resort commissioned by Former Governor Obong Attah.

As indicated by the Nytimes story “she (Aisha Buhari told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.”

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.

In 2001, a governor wanted to give an 11/12yr old girl contract to launder his image!!! Bunkum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by modestofynest(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrmacdon:

you are just making fayose, igbo i know don't make fayose,

I like him he is not a coward like so any opposition politicians that are scared of buhari

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrmacdon(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
i think, the new English for noise should be fayose,
so why is every one here making fayose,
stop making fayose please

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by mrmacdon(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
modestofynest:

I like him he is not a coward like so any opposition politicians that are scared of buhari
fayose is just a fayose maker, when he stop making fayose then we can hear him,,,,, fayose is the new word for noise please
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by RavinWolf(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
RavinWolf:
stepping on Aisha Buhari's toes is going to be the biggest mistake of Fayose's political career.

Fayose's attempt to score cheap political points is not all impressive.

Apparently, the PDP as a party made up of such vulgar and uncultured elements has no quality.

Though unconfirmed, reports getting to me inform me that this is a case of mistaken identity.

These wailers are hell bent on ruining the joy of their less fanciful existence by constantly subjecting themselves to wanton ridicule and cajoling mockery by their consistent utterances of lies and deceit.

I dont see them going far with this attitude.

There are serious issues to talk about. This is a distraction.

Boodogay Gao Dein Chetah was here.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by modestofynest(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrmacdon:

fayose is just a fayose maker, when he stop making fayose then we can hear him,,,,, fayose is the new word for noise please

U are a registered Zombie with Nafdac number

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by houstonia(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2016
ever811:
I use to blive that fayoshe has sense until now.did any body invited her to come and prove her innocence in the US?

Your English alone has no sense. You must be typing from one newly floated private university in egbaland
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Impecca(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=RavinWolf post=46833529] slowpoke LIKE YOU!!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by SUGARDADDY55(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Nothing.
This wont create Employment
Just making news intresting...... Wat next...?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by plentykola(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2016
mrjangaweed:
EOD the useless prostitute called aisha should go and clear her useless raped self

useless worthless woman

cc
Omenka modath
If u call her useless prostitute and useless worthless woman ur mother too is one fool

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by just2ok(m): 2:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Who still take this man serious?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by truthspeaks: 2:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Which agency. D same agencies dat knew abt d case but kept quiet till now and alredy defending aisha d accused? @least we now know why aisha buhari has bn avoiding trips to d US.
bouncesmail:
Loss of priority, for a governor to have such time getting involve in such mess, he should be worried about governing his people and bringing development to the people of Ekiti state let the right agency to do there job. Fayose should learn from ambode,

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by jimmynauty: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2016
what is common with this 3 personality that they cant go to AMERICA - Buruji Kashamu, Atiku Abubakar and Aisha BUHARI president wife. https://www.nairaland.com/3182268/halliburton-fayose-challenges-aisha-buhari#46825331

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by ogwumgbe: 3:01am On Jun 23, 2016
The Westerners are divided across religious beliefs. The worst thing that will ever happen to any region is to be polyreligious in nature. This is why they hate themselves with passion. Their Muslim ones will always criticize Fayose and see nothihg good in him, while the Christians among them will always support Fayose. They affirm that igbos are not united but they are the most disintegrated group in Nigeria. Meanwhile please leave my first Lady alone, she's too hot to be sprinkled with dirt. That woman is beauty simplified: iru di mma adighi mma itu mbo says an igbo adage
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Puresolutions: 3:17am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

You are incoherent and lack standard basic Education which should be your right.

These are the people responsible for your woe but you have allowed sentiment to take over the little thinking capability left.

Loo at what cheap data causes,ids of these days u abuse people anyone and assume thus a higher coginition by curses? Lol.. Lack of basic education heh? I've got about 6 businesses

Which post are u filling in for ?

Gatepost ?

Name it..

I dnt think yu qualify for the lowest..You won't Gag me.Not even ur father can,go bring someone who's more intelligent than u are then i just may speak now becos ppl dnt read to provide objective critique but rather attack to try to prove sumthin can u tell me ur contribution to the topic or provide a basis for the inference your comment attests to dear kid ?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by sinceraconcept(m): 3:49am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:
What is the sense in the challenge ?

They said the Aisha Buhari appeared before a jury. So they can not prove that she is the one.

You should be challenging Zenith Bank to confirm they Sponsored ur campaign. angry grin

Did she go to Niger, China, France etc with Bubu ?

A question WAILER should ask.

Even if she decided to go and come back without any issue, the next press release will be how SHE WENT WITH a diplomatic passport and Buhari called Obama to beg.

It is not easy stooping low to Mad people's challenge grin

Meanwhile, where is our 4.7Billion Naira.

exactly,Aisha is not the type that loves to travel much like her husband. She only went to I think Dubai to do her Haajia swag with fellow Hajias. She hasn't even gone to Umrah or Hajj since they came in
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by babadee1(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2016
myners007:
I'm supremely confident that the westerners as a tribe are the most confused group in Africa. They voted for change and now they are criticizing the change using one of their uncontrolled son as their spoke person.

You're an ignorant person if you don't know that Fayose and the whole of Ekiti state supported Jonathan in the last election not Buhari.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by banchuz: 5:20am On Jun 23, 2016
modestofynest:
Zombies will still come here and insult fayose but to me this is common sense if she is not the one oya make she carry one plane for Aso rock dia go US go chill like one week to shut fayose up as simple as that
See thinking tongue
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by babadee1(m): 5:39am On Jun 23, 2016
smtx:

Please can you help us get passport of Atiku Abubakar impostor?

There is no Atiku Abubakar impostor the real Atiku has been implicated in the plot. The real Aisha Buhari has not been implicated somebody else who is resident in the US used her name.
You can believe whatever you like though, real serious people already know the truth.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by numericalguy(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose the lion. After stepping on Buhari's neck and crushing the old goat's frail neck, now he's coming for Aisha's neck.
Aisha, where are you gonna hide now. Maybe you should just run to the US where The brave Lion called Fayose will not be able to reach you.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by slap1(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2016
idensko:
Just lik d zombies challenged GEJ & NOI

and they went straight to Nigeria sit of power. Abuja

GEJ EVEN ENTER ASO VILLA.

waillers no dey dull at all.

Even Reno Omokri spent some days in Nigeria, nothing happened. I'm a proud wailer!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by slap1(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2016
maestroferddi:
Aisha Buhari made the biggest mistake of her career when she elected to cross swords with Fayose.

I cant see her winning this...

Which career?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by TijaniAbu: 5:59am On Jun 23, 2016
STALINN:

The allegation brought by Fayose is strong, the only way to clear this is for her travel to USA.

Not only must the real Vulture Aisha Buhari travel to usa, she must use green Nigerian passport, not diplomatic passport that gives her immunity.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by Israelfx2(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2016
well said
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2016
oweman:

At whose expense will this chilling be ,?
The ones they have been chilling before was at whose expense?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=

At whose expense will this chilling be ,?[/quote] The ones they have been chilling before was at whose expense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.