Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill (853 Views)

Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta / Young Lady's Boobs Spill Out Of Her Blouse At A Nightclub In Benin (pic) / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill by callmeamadike(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
I tell you, after your life, food, family and religion, internet is your next big thing.

The Federal Government of Nigeria endorsed a clean-up exercise of the Niger Delta Oil spill and contractors seeking to work on the field must first of all know how to do the work.

After I was contracted by a usual contracting firm I've worked for, on what work needs to be done and what work to vie for. I stumbled into the internet to seek solutions

At first, I need to see the damage, understand the damage, before seeking information.

Today I have developed a manual that defines all stages of work per cleaning scope that both contractors and the financiers will use to ascertain solution during the process.

I have sold 16 copies and no one have ever regretted having such great info.

If your reading this post, always use the internet for positive things, and surely it will change your life

If your a contractor or Government official this manual will do a lot for you per the oil spill clean-up exercise in the Niger Delta region

A copy is selling for &#8358 10,000 a great value for your money.

Thank you

Re: How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
You try well well.

God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill by legendte(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
na your obituary notice you dey give so oo

3 Likes

Re: How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill by callmeamadike(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Airforce1:
You try well well.

God bless your hustle.

Thank you
Re: How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ok. Seen. More grease to your elbow.
Re: How I Am Making Money From The Niger Delta Oil Spill by callmeamadike(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2016
charix:
Ok. Seen. More grease to your elbow.

Your welcome

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Married To His Mobile Phone In A Bizzare Las Vegas Wedding(photo+video / Who Rock The Uniform Better Between President Buhari And Jonathan / Toyin Lawani Wows In Red Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.