Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,263 members, 7,923,257 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

#Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? (836 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Shouldn’t Allow Someone Not Born During Civil War Incite Violence / Those Calling For Return Of Biafra Were Not Born During The Civil War – Buhari / Biafra: Buhari Laments Protests Of Those ‘not Born During Civil War’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by saints2(f): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
All work and no play makes Jacky a dull boy.. This is definitely a throw back things, were you born during this time? Have you any item using this money? Lets hear you out..

Souce:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/throwback-were-you-born-during-this-time.html

Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by saints2(f): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, I know you don old, come and confess.. Dcheesycheesycheesy
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by abwilly: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just last month, I still saw some in my secondary school textbook during house cleaning.

1 Like

Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by Alexk2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Herbert Macauley print...I never old reach that level sha.
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by saints2(f): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
abwilly:
Just last month, I still saw some in my secondary school textbook during house cleaning.

You don old ooo
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by Kagarko(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
My school teacher asked me to design some for usage in the class to serve as Model or teaching aids during classes that has to do with currency.

Man don tay sha in this world.
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ok
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by buharisbae(f): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol this was on my pry 1 MacMillan mathematics although I'm not that old grin
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by idensko(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wallahi I don old but I miss diz one
Na coins I jam.
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ehya i wish i stil had al dose coins...i love ancient nigeria dan this modern rotten naija
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by facelessangel: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
This one Naira in those days could buy you

Coke 20k
Loaf of bread 12k
Geisha. For 18k

And you still have change of 60k

Back in 1982 to 85
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by RoyalMail: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Well, I remember when I am about leaving for school, mum used to give us the 50kobo note, One naira for for aunty.. Gone are those days, Nigeria shall be great again..

lalasticlala, this deserves FP
Re: #Throwback: Were You Born During This Time? by MasterofNL: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Yes oo, I was a kid then but I remember very well.

That was when Nigeria was good and we loved one another. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Name Was Smuggled Into Forgery Case To Nail Me – Saraki / BREAKING: AGF Refuses To Appear Before Senate Today / Photo Of Policeman Holding Umbrella For Kogi State Commissioner Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.