Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her (2360 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her by TK16(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is actually not the men's fault; why would the lady wear such a thing and be hanging around a park where a lady is hardly sighted.

I guess they weren't happy with what she wore, or maybe they wanted to feel the thing, watch the video and give your take on this issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJJ0PBq7YY
Re: See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her by Coolgent(m): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok
Re: See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her by gwmlogistic: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Barbaric. What exactly is wrong with what she had on. This why I would always support the need for people to have hand guns to protect themselves against foolish people

1 Like

Re: See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her by bamirotola: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Smh for you OP... what's bad with d gown she had on? Abi you are among d touts molesting her too? All I see in this video are sex starved and ladies deprived set of peopple.... i'm suspecting a country in southern part of Africa!... me I no kuku mention name... #TearRaceOutOfThread!

1 Like

Re: See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Good for her.

They want to assist her get NAKKED faster.
Re: See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her by Akanniade(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
gwmlogistic:
Barbaric. What exactly is wrong with what she had on. This why I would always support the need for people to have hand guns to protect themselves against foolish people
God bless you. Those championing gun control in US are only advocating tyranny. See how the strong and agressive are oppressing the weak.

1 Like

Re: See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her by pode(m): 6:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Is not funny

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Caught With Human Parts (graphic Photos) / The Bitter Truth You Must Know Before You Become A Yahoo Boy / Thief Killed In Oleh Road Sapele, Delta Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.