Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,404 members, 7,932,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nairaland And Its Unfairness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland And Its Unfairness (902 Views)

Check Out The Site That Is Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone / A Very Interesting Picture Of Life's Unfairness. / Mr Nairaland And The Stupidity That Comes Along.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Its Unfairness by onila(f): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2016
the last time I checked the rules

Seun didn't mention dumb pple shld be insulted on the forum despite making posts considered dumb to some over sabi, righteous folks, I too know, so called intelligent pple on this site, they know themselves

I hate when I diss a nairaland mutherfccker back for insulting me, I get banned

I never violated any of the rules

the romance section moderators need to be sacked for treating me badly here

how dare pple judge for being a normal Nigerian citizen, no ones knows what I am going thru, the kind of up bringing, environment I was raised
why cant I have the same freedom like my fellow members in the forum

fcck this
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by talk2alabama: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Dear, stop skipping your pills.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by onila(f): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Jolsnow:
Dear, stop skipping your pills.
screw off

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Rickcutie(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2016
If ur banned, y not use dat as an opportunity to do something productive with ur life instead of whinning. If u dont break any rules, u wuldn't be banned.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by RobinHez(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2016
I believe the last person to comment on this thread will have something reasonable to say...
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Its the way of the world.

I read a quote somewhere that says:

If you want to be happy in life, it's either you pay attention to everything or you pay attention to nothing.

Been ignored on here is not the end of the world, rather its a minute aspect.

And whatever it is you are going thru, just hold on and stay strong while knowing someone is going through something worse.

Whatever and however inept or great the upbringing you had was, know that someone somewhere has had worse PR better..

so don't really stress yourself and just be free, live in the moment and take deep breadths, do things you love, hang out more and exercise . smiley

Sorry dearie.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by cruzita(f): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2016
tongue
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2016
just came back from one expensive ban. they even disallowed me from mailing people.
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by vchykp(m): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2016
RobinHez:
I believe the last person to comment on this thread will have something reasonable to say...

well i am d last for now

Op pls just calm down

its ok

i will advice u to report to the nearest police station, so unfair of dem..!
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Charles4075(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Op, ride on..

Na we dey here.

Na we get am.

Dem nor fit do you anything.
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by onila(f): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Rickcutie:
If ur banned, y not use dat as an opportunity to do something productive with ur life instead of whinning. If u dont break any rules, u wuldn't be banned.
well I didnt break the rules. and i got banned
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Walks outta thread ...
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Rickcutie(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2016
onila:
well I didnt break the rules. and i got banned
Sorry dat u got banned, but u must hav broken one rule. Dey wuldn't ban u just like dat.
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by halfricanadian(f): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Onila i admire u alot u sound so fun just do u b u

Forget all dey say mehn b happy it worth a thousand bashing just b happy ok kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2016
onila:

Seun didn't mention dumb pple shld be insulted on the forum despite making posts considered dumb to some over sabi, righteous folks, I too know, so called intelligent pple on this site, they know themselves

how dare pple judge for being a normal Nigerian citizen, no ones knows what I am going thru, the kind of up bringing, environment I was raised

fcck this

SMH
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by moski5(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
The number of Ladies laying this complaint is increasing
lalasticlala seun mods do pay attention to this
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Cutezt(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
onila:

fcck this
And Who Told You That You Are Normal?
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by hibiscus76(f): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cutezt:

And Who Told You That You Are Normal?
Now be sincere, are you glad you said that?
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
A very good job to the mod that banned you undecided
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Cutezt(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
Now be sincere, are you glad you said that?
am Not Glad For Sure, But This Girl Just Seems Confused, Sorry To Say.
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by hibiscus76(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cutezt:
am Not Glad For Sure, But This Girl Just Seems Confused, Sorry To Say.
Your thoughts though..
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Cutezt(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
Your thoughts though..
Pls Maam, I Urge You To Take A Quick Glance At Her Profile And See The Threads She Is Always Creating.
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by hibiscus76(f): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cutezt:

Pls Maam, I Urge You To Take A Quick Glance At Her Profile And See The Threads She Is Always Creating.
Truth is I also know about her puerile threads and posts.. its very typical of her but it's just one of those things naa
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Cutezt(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
hibiscus76:

Truth is I also know about her puerile threads and posts.. its very typical of her but it's just one of those things naa
Lol, I Am Happy You Can Attest To What I Speak Of, I Guess I Will Just Have To Overlook Those "puerile" Threads And Posts Henceforth.
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Emeka71(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
I see . undecided
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Emeka71(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
firstking01:
A very good job to the mod that banned you undecided
I don't think moderators have the power to ban people ; they set a robot to do the deed.
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Onila will you vote Lanicky tomorrow Please?
Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Its Unfairness by refiner(f): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2016
onila:

fcck this

Sorry dear... DOn't mind them...

Thanks for the last time, hope you do it again for me kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me With Two Different Guys / Ladies: What Would You Do In This Situation? / Kongi Things! Man Arrested While Publicly Bonking A Donkey In Broad Day Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.