Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (60530 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Adek15(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
The new feature isn't working on my phone and I just updated yesterday
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by agoro2u: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
it is not working at both side. it will work at Ur side but d receiver wil see it the way U put it together
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by priscaoge(f): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
soa89:
Please, how do I change fonts?

U can change Ur fonts to italics by using this _ For example, _Hello Bae how are u?_ (Start with _ and close Ur sentence with it) It will automatically change to italics even before u send it. Same as embolden (U use * and still close with * if u want to bold Ur sentence)

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
priscaoge:

U can change Ur fonts to italics by using this _ For example, _Hello Bae how are u?_ (Start with _ and close Ur sentence with it) It will automatically change to italics even before u send it. Same as embolden (U use * and still close with * if u want to bold Ur sentence)
Does not work wit GBWhatsApp
Any help?
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by shubhammeena05: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks for sharing. http://www.wishesforsister.com
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by shubhammeena05: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by shubhammeena05: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by shakrullah(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
donhils:
Whatsapp Has A New Feature: I Love It

Whatsapp messenger is known to be bringing many life enriching features to their over One billion users the world over. Today the instant message giant has added a new one which I love to use prior to the update.
It's a feature that makes it possible for you to respond to a particular message in your chat. All you need do is press and hold the particular message and you'll see a reply icon at the topmost part of your phone, use it and bingo you've replied that message. Before this update I normally use that feature but I had to copy and paste the message I wanted to respond to; now it's easier.
I don't get this man. I tried it but didn't get it
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by CharlotteThomas: 6:27am On May 07, 2017
hi there nice tutorial, so useful.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by milanjoy: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2018
nice post
see more
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Ezron: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
I don’t really understand the topics which you have provided for the readers. best place to buy diamond rings Try to share the details regarding the various areas on the heading which will help the users to understand the topics easily and make use of the content easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strive Masiyiwa: Made The First GSM Phone Call In Nigeria / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.