Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,302 members, 7,943,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

MY DARLING (wisdom Ft Bestsmartkid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY DARLING (wisdom Ft Bestsmartkid) (361 Views)

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / I Am Sorry My Darling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY DARLING (wisdom Ft Bestsmartkid) by wisdomsnr(m): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2016
THIS STORY IS 99% FICTION AND NOTING HERE IS TRUE ANY SIMILAR EVENT SHOULD BE SEEN AS MERE CO_INCIDENCE

this story is sorely written by the authors above and is protected under authors copy right copying this little piece might incur the wrought from the copy right team
Note: this novella is hosted only on your super forum AYGIST.COM

EPISODE 1

“Daddy!” Emma’s voice echoed through the Livingroom.
I had just been shopping for groceries when Emma came sprinting down the stairs.
“Did you get Alice’s snacks?” Emma spoke excitingly. Emma herself would never ask for any snacks, but usually made her twin-sister Alice ask for twice as much. As if I wouldn’t notice.
“Of course, honey. You know I always do,” I revealed two enormous bars of chocolate to her. I could basically see her drooling. Women and chocolate: A stronger love does not exist.
“Well I’ll just give these to Alice then,” before I could even move a step Emma positioned herself in front of me.
“Ehm, Alice is changing right now. I’ll give them to her,” she quickly snatched the snacks from my hand and disappeared upstairs.
Emma had always been more extravert than her sister. She excelled in almost every sport and had been voted twice as the most popular girl of the entire school. This was most likely because she had inherited her mother’s beauty. Even as her father it was clear to me she was a natural beauty. Her long straight brown hair, alluring brown eyes and stunning figure made her incredibly popular with the guys. Funnily enough, the only girl that could rival her popularity was her twin sister Alice.
Alice was on the school council and the more intelligent of the two. Her cheerful but responsible attitude was greatly appreciated wherever she went. She resembled her sister in a lot of ways, but she also possessed various differences. First and most notably, Alice’s hair was blonde instead of brown. Also, Emma’s skin was a bit more tanned than that of Alice and Emma had a more voluptuous body than her sister. Sure, Alice had an amazing body as well, but it just wasn’t carved by sports like Emma’s. Still one could argue that Alice’s rather large round ass was better than Emma’s fine shaped one.
Both of them were extremely fond of me and in turn those girls were all I had. Their mother had been an addict and eventually left me alone with the children because she couldn’t handle the responsibility. I had loved her immensely, yet I couldn’t be with her as much as I had liked. She had been about 2 years older than me and unfortunately our relationship was rejected by my parents. When she accidentally became pregnant, my parents loosened up a little and allowed me to visit my own children. At the time I was old enough to leave my parents’ home and I surely would have, if only my parents didn’t pay my college funds. Becoming more aware of my responsibility towards those girls, I absolutely wanted to finish college. In the end I got my degree and moved in with her. Although she had responsibility for her children, she still managed to go to clubs and get her daily dose of drugs. I had warned her, begged her and scolded her but to no avail. After a few more months she abandoned her duty completely and ran off, leaving me alone with the kids.
Those were the dark times. I fell into a deep depression and if the girls hadn’t been there for me, I wouldn’t have made it out the endless freefalling. Spending your 20s raising two girls on your own was hard though. Extremely hard…
As the girls grew older, they also grew more and more affectionate towards me. After all, I couldn’t spend much time with them in their childhood. College ate away a lot of my time. I had tried my hardest to be home as much as I could, but studying took its toll on my time. It wasn’t until their mother left us that I completely focused my attention on them.

Click below link to continue reading story

http://aygist.com/Vforum/topic/my-darling-wisdom-ft-bestsmartkid/

(1) (Reply)

Appreciating The Pure Gold Your Relationship Offers / About Kim Kardashian West / Request To Join Y.S.F. CRIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.