Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

President Buhari's Medical Report Leaked - You Wont Believe The Content - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Medical Report Leaked - You Wont Believe The Content (1488 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Medical Report Leaked - You Wont Believe The Content by amakoro(m): 1:57am On Jun 23, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, June 19, returned from the United Kingdom, UK, after his 14-day Medical Vacation, where he went to treat a nagging Ear, Nose and Throat, ENT Infection and an undisclosed ailment.

The president, who according to medical experts, was still looking sickly, arrived the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, around 6pm, on Sunday evening.

Recall, that Buhari was scheduled to arrive the country last Thursday, but opted to have a rest, before returning on Sunday.
<<CLICK TO SEE LEAKED MEDICAL REPORT>>http://amarachis..com/2016/06/hidden-buharis-medical-report-leaked.html

Re: President Buhari's Medical Report Leaked - You Wont Believe The Content by chriskosherbal(m): 2:44am On Jun 23, 2016
I see
Re: President Buhari's Medical Report Leaked - You Wont Believe The Content by seunlayi(m): 3:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, June 19, returned from the United Kingdom, UK, after his 14-day Medical Vacation, where he went to treat a nagging Ear, Nose and Throat, ENT Infection and an undisclosed ailment.
The president, who according to medical experts, was still looking sickly, arrived the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, around 6pm, on Sunday evening.
Recall, that Buhari was scheduled to arrive the country last Thursday, but opted to have a rest, before returning on Sunday.
While addressing journalists at the Airport, Buhari jokingly challenged one of the correspondents, who asked him of his state of health, to a wrestling competition.
“You have seen me, you saw me when I was going, you can do the assessment by yourself.
“You can see me inspecting the guards of honour, if you want to wrestle me, you can do so, but you know I’m taller than you,” he said, adding that he is resuming work stronger and more energetic.
However, sources said that Buhari’s confession, contradicted his look and appearance, which prompted a journalist to ask him about the state of his health.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Medical Report Leaked - You Wont Believe The Content by seunlayi(m): 3:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Op, I have click and got the above. I believe I should be the last to click

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Medical Report Leaked - You Wont Believe The Content by DaBullIT(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Why do people click ??

99.99 % of the time, it's only rubbish left to view on their blog

(1) (Reply)

I Will Return My Own Money. / Nigerian Pastor Converts To Islam...hurriedly Adopts New Name (photos) / APC Not Fit To Rule, Nigeria May Explode – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.