Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,160 members, 7,977,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:10 AM

April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? (811 Views)

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by donmayorgroup(m): 2:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Did you remember April Joju, the budding Nollywood actress who was a victim of assault by her younger brother?
Did you also not remember that her younger brother had beaten the hell out of her...for asking him to do the dishes...Lol!
Following her recent revelations over the week, the young lady has fallen for the most eligible bachelor in Nigeria...Banky Wellington!
April, referring to herself as a freelance reporter(then) had disclosed how sometime in 2009, she was opportuned to interview Banky W.
According to her, then as a student, after the interview, Banky W had asked her what she wanted to be life, but being so young, she could not give an immediate answer.
"Then i dint have an idea cos i dint know what life had for me. He said, i think u'....CONTINUE READING>>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/april-joju-falls-in-love-with-banky-w.html?m=1

Re: April Joju Falls In Love With Banky W: Surprised? by LadyG16(f): 2:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Odimma
Ngi na isiukwu cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Jay-jay Okocha, Reekado Banks, AY Turn Up For Pencil Unbrokenthe Maiden / Check-out Behind The Scene Photoshoot Of Actress Angela Okorie / Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin Couple Finalise Divorce 2 Years Post Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.