Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. (877 Views)

Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work / First Song To Hit Three Billion Views On Youtube / What Is The First Song You Would Listen To On This System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by richieyung(m): 4:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Please everyone here can download my song and listen to it. Critism is allowed, i will welcome correction. Much love my people.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by richieyung(m): 4:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Please everyone, this is the link to download the song. https://www.datafilehost.com/d/77c3491e
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by richieyung(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Please someone should download and listen to it. It will blow your mind.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by richieyung(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2016
@Kollyp kindly show love and download.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by SuperSuave(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2016
"My beautiful baby Cinderella, call me your honey I'll make you my homie" whack song whack lyrics whack production I rate it 1/10! Lemme be blunt with you guy, music is not for everyone, if I see someone someone that's not exceptionally talented and still doing music its either they don't have hope of making it doing anything else or they just like fast money, fast cars, the fame and pretty models. Discover that talent in you, develope it and you'll be glad you did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Not my kind of song though, but I do think it is more than 1/10 as rated by SuperSuave. The 2nd verse is the high point of the song. The chorus could have been way better than that. And the vocals, too. In conclusion, if really you are into this(music), you can always get better. Just keep working on yourself. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by ebuka10box(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
SuperSuave:
"My beautiful baby Cinderella, call me your honey I'll make you my homie" whack song whack lyrics whack production I rate it 1/10! Lemme be blunt with you guy, music is not for everyone, if I see someone someone that's not exceptionally talented and still doing music its either they don't have hope of making it doing anything else or they just like fast money, fast cars, the fame and pretty models. Discover that talent in you, develope it and you'll be glad you did.

Check out my track bro
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by richieyung(m): 2:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Thank man. Am highly encouraged.
aotlatitude:
Not my kind of song though, but I do think it is more than 1/10 as rated by SuperSuave. The 2nd verse is the high point of the song. The chorus could have been way better than that. And the vocals, too. In conclusion, if really you are into this(music), you can always get better. Just keep working on yourself. All the best.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by richieyung(m): 3:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Please nairalanders, show love and download my song. And share your view..
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/77c3491e
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by richieyung(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Please, everyone who download my song and listen to it should post his or her review here. It matters to me alot. Thanks #myhomie #yungivers
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by Mizgrace(f): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
The guy really tried, you just need to improve on your vocals. Please drop another one for us to listen. This one on replay.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by falconey(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
great song muva report please
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by MUVA(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:
great song mu.va report please
Yessir! cool
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by MUVA(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:
great song mu.va report please
Yessir! cool
Re: Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. by falconey(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
MUVA:

Yessir! cool
I drop you a P.m

(1) (Reply)

Jhamal Interview With Kulichang / Music: Humble Lion Ft Kristal & El Vicker - Zone 9(remix) | Download Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.