Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

For Nurses Only!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Nurses Only!!! (687 Views)

World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Nurses Only!!! by thessalonica: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Greetings to you out here i want to share an important piece that you can benefit from. They say information is power hence am here to release this one, for Nurses with more than five(5) years working experience here in Nigeria and you want to migrate to united states of America with your family, and to continue working in same field(nurse) in a better environment with all the necessary facilities you can think of as a Nurse. Just take your time think it through seek for guidiance and advices before contacting my line so i can help you with a job transfer from Naija to the States. There is no big deal you don't have to do anything just call or whatsApp my line so i can direct you. You are free to consult any further source for genuinity of this opportuinty. Grab it now when you can, alot of Nigerian families have enjoyed this very opportunity. Interested persons e-mail me on mickelkays@gmail.com so I can further guide you and give you my Line. No charges for inquiries and info, those who are ready to travel i will charge when they are successful in getting transfer done.
Note: You will be transferred to an Hospital or Clinic to continue working, Accomodation for you and your family will be arranged before your travel so you don't go looking for where you can hang with your family. E-mail me for my line so we can further communicate, thanks for your time
Re: For Nurses Only!!! by youngest85(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2016
chai! Let me go and come and go and study nursing...

(1) (Reply)

The Health Effects Of Overweight And Obesity / Spartagen XT - Read Testosterone Facts And Get Discount ! / Thinking Too Much(side Effects And Remedies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.