Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,266 members, 7,943,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Get Free From An Obsessed Person(important) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Free From An Obsessed Person(important) (413 Views)

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free From An Obsessed Person(important) by Michealoguns(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Recently I read about a girl on palmchat who is obsessed with a married man and she is desperate to get him, even if it means using juju or she kills him and herself. So I decided to help people protect themselves from crazy obsessed people.

This points are suggested by a professional but are still subject to review

People who have the tendency to be obsessive really need to rethink the person they are. If you are in a relationship with an obsessive person, you really should leave them and I mean now! Obsessive people can be turn violent, as they believe that using fear is the easiest way to control the person they are supposed to love. Obsessive people are dangerous and should be, avoided at all costs.

Still, many young people lack the people skills to recognize an obsessive person quickly enough. Truthfully, there is only one way to determine if the person you are with is obsessive, break up with them. Seriously! Tell your loved one you need afew days to decide if being in a relationship with them is what you really want.

If the person you are dating is patient and gives you, your space for that few days then you’ve found a good person to be with. However, if they start texting you and pulling on you, then they have proven that they are obsessive and more concerned with their needs than they are of yours.

Obsessive people only think they are in love with you when in fact, they are more in love with the idea they have created of you. Therefore, your relationship with them is, based on a fantasy and has no basis in reality, making the relationship plastic in nature.

If you already know the person you are with, is obsessive but are afraid to leave them you need to realize that you do have options starting with these first two options. Either you can leave on your own free will, or you can leave feet first. The choice is yours and I hope that your will to live is stronger than that.

There are battered women’s shelters where you will be safe. Get a restraining order. The restraining order, itself, might seem pretty, useless but trust me, it is still a good idea to get one. By federal law, if a person has a restraining order or a domestic violence charge against them, they are, not allowed to buy a firearm or be in possession of one. If your boyfriend or husband has a firearm, be sure to let the police know when you file for the restraining order.

In some cases, I have seen where going to stay with cousins that live far away has proven to work. Make sure you alert thepolice and sheriff’s department to restraining order and provide them with a good picture of the person the order is against, wherever you decide to go

Don't keep quiet, talk
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Names Ur Parent Call Themselves. / Love And Relationship Advice / Visiting Fiancee Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.