Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,775 members, 7,908,996 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Accountant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant Needed (534 Views)

Accountant Needed Urgently / Job Offer : School Accountant Needed, Salary Is Attracting. Apply Now / Accountant Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed by geobaks(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
An Engineering firm in the Oil and Gas sector is seeking the services of an experienced Accountant

RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monthly closing of accounts
• Invoicing & receivables of clients
• Salaries and expense notes of personnel
• Use of Approved Time sheet for Salaries & Overtime computations
• Control of supplier’s invoices and payments
• Relations with banks and auditors
• Control of issued guarantees
• Control of project accounting
• Collation and compilation of company annual budget and project-by-project budgets.
• handling daily petty cash and bank transactions,
• preparing bank reconciliation between bank statements and accounts report,
• ensuring the daily operational flow of work
• Controlling supplier’s invoices and bonds
• Recording costs related to the project
• Preparing client’s invoicing

Qualification & Experience
• BSC/HND in Accounting.
• ICAN Certificate or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a related sector.
• Strong personality and ability to lead, control and co-ordinate activities.
• Excellent oral, written communication and computer skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.

If interested and qualified send a copy of your CV to ogemployment2014@gmail.com with the title of the position on or before 15th July 2016, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Re: Accountant Needed by sheedy407(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2016
If you can pay N183500 monthly and also pay my dues and sponsor all my professional exams related to my field ,provide me with an official car,then just send me a personal mail,i will reply with my CV.
Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Accounts Services Processors At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Maintenance Technician & Accounting Officer Needed In Modern Printing Press / Part-time Opportunity In Sales And Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.