Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:54 AM

Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties (2867 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by londonrivals: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has finally reacted to the closure of his business in Lagos,Abuja and Port Harcourt by AMCON over an unpaid loan. All Silverbird Cinemas were shut down totally as at this morning.

See his tweets

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by londonrivals: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Oche211(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oga Pay Your Debt And Leave Trash For LAWMA ....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Senator of the twitter republic, go and pay your debt.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
IF Only AMCON will accept Twitter followers and mentions as part of the settlement.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Temidayo9(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Everybody's brain is now bn reset to Normal.Nigeria shall be great again.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Give me N11billion loan. Kill me if I don't create a biz empire that caters to at least 5000 people after that directly and indirectly~Omojuwa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by LRNZH(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
[b]Common Sense is :
Making sure your business is in order before you run your mouth anyhow.

Jimoh Ibrahim's assets were also take over. No one screamed witch-hunt.

Since 2005, you borrowed N11 B million (when Naira was at 110 to 1Dollar). You refused to service your debts. In 2011, AMCON took over Union Bank's bad loans because of people like you. Now they seize your business. It is just the natural progression of things. You saw it coming for years.

If Union Bank fails, it is the people who have their salaries and small business funds in deposits that will go down. Not behemoths like you who are sitting on Billions of Naira from debts you don't intend to pay back.

If you were smart, you could have been paying back since 2011 when Union Bank had issues and AMCON got involved. After all, Silverbird is not a charity organization. You have been raking in money from shows, adverts, MBGN and cinemas for donkey years.

If I were AMCON, you will pay back the debt plus the foreign exchange disparity between 2005 and 2016.
Why do you think AMCON and other regulatory agencies are set up and funded with tax-payers money? Abeg they're doing their job.

Bad debt is bad for business and the economy. In case you and your Twitter constituents don't know.
Common sense indeed![/b]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Bellfun(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think I'm learning something here!

Common Sense is not common at all...even to its advocate!

No common sense in business management....

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by grafikii: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is the same idiot that wanted to bail Osun workers out.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by youngeagle(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Haters gonna hate while the money bags keeps on rolling in bundles...
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by modath(f): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pay up & Shut up. cool

Twitter troll who can't practise what he preaches..

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by dunkem21(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Welcome back, Bruce Lee grin

Settle with AMCON sharp sharp and give the zombies a welcome banana kick..

They're still unhappy with your smartest' states and IGR analysis cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by RZArecta(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Give me N11billion loan. Kill me if I don't create a biz empire that caters to at least 5000 people after that directly and indirectly~Omojuwa[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
If na another person own na before i go blink you don dae tweet like say dem point you gun.

Oga commonsense

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by contactlenz: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
G
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
At least he did not cry witch hunt like his followers did.

PS: share some common sense to your followers they need it wink

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by contactlenz: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mr Conman Sense

Pay your gbese and save us the hogwash

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mr Common Sense has just given a commonsensical response to the hordes of people bombarding him on twitter for a response. Unfortunately for the shallow-minded ones amongst his followers, they had already been calling out buhari as usual and would be greatly disappointed by this his response.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3877026_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Professor of common sense no get sense at all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by dannytoe(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wa oh! even common sense don enter one chance. Tweeter loading.........

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by hundredhundred: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
dunkem21:
Welcome back, Bruce Lee grin

Settle with AMCON sharp sharp and give the zombies a welcome banana kick..

They're still unhappy with your smartest' states and IGR analysis cheesy
[/s]

Villager, What has the smartest states got to do with debt. Tell your paymaster to pay his gbese and stop disgracing yourself everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by dunkem21(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Villager, What has the smartest states got to do with debt. Tell your paymaster to pay his gbese and stop disgracing yourself everywhere.

Already told him.. You didn't notice
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Give me N11billion loan. Kill me if I don't create a biz empire that caters to at least 5000 people after that directly and indirectly~Omojuwa

Talk is cheap
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Masturbators pls don't kill yourself, silverbird will be back
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by amaechi1: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
One who could not manage few empire, can't manage a country. Common sense is running mouth.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by bettercreature(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Oga Pay Your Debt And Leave Trash For LAWMA ....
Where have you been
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by amaechi1: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
ovadozes:
Masturbators pls don't kill yourself, silverbird will be back

I don't think any right thinking nigeria wants SB dead, at least for national development. However, what most people are saying is that you don't throw stone when you live in glass house. We need one another to succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
amaechi1:

I don't think any right thinking nigeria wants SB dead, at least for national development. However, what most people are saying is that you don't throw stone when you live in glass house. We need one another to succeed.
I wonder how or where he threw the stone, cos I've never heard Ben Bruce criticizing debtors.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by gen2briz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
So the common sense Senator is also sabotaging the economy indirectly. So what's all the common sense he's shouting about.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Reacts After AMCON Takes Over His Properties by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thought all were rumour till I saw his tweet, Guess what guys, I think this was the reason he really joined politics, He thought the money in politics would be coming like __________ , just so he settles his debts.

Sorry sir, Buhari is tightening up loop holes from which politicians get easypeasy money and even on the tail of those who already enjoyed such perks before his tenure. Haahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects US Prediction Over Biafra, Says He Has No Political.. / 2019: Olawepo-hashim Accuses APC, PDP Of Playing Games With Nigeria's Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.