Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,153 members, 7,903,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Small dick - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Small dick (7528 Views)

Be The Man You Want To Be. Get Rid Of That Small Dick / His Dick Doesn't Erect Hard Enough & he ejaculate quickly / Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small dick by chika98: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol
wat has my finger got 2 do wiv my thingy? besides my fingers are big
by the way, ive seen smallguys with little fingers but[b] MASSIVE package[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked How you take know? Kenny G have you been checking men out? grin grin
Re: Small dick by MrCrackles(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol
wat has my finger got 2 do wiv my thingy? besides my fingers are big
by the way, ive seen smallguys with little fingers but MASSIVE package
Homothug. . .
Re: Small dick by Kommentato(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
davids202:

i hv 1 beta one 4 it cus it work 4 me but i think it has to do wit growing up cus mine waz about age 15 i got into the practice & rite now i think i'm over sized cus my past dates rada wnts romance dan penetration cus dey cud not stand d pains except 4 ma lossed pass dey always wnt it wide and rough but u c smtin abt life wat u don hv u envy cus i like reserved gurl and guess wat dey dnt like is so big it mayb so diff. 2 deflower a gurl & i like it fresh so if u hv a prob call.it simple 08038911313 as 4 quiet cum natural exercise will do burn fat reduce smoking and drinking cus anxiety adds to it just relax 4play inbetween will do to make u relax good use off your hands is all good, / good luck man

Good English pleaseĀ  wink wink wink
Re: Small dick by candylips(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2009
lol
Re: Small dick by gumama(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2009
You can engage in some exercises that can change your story.

Search for enlargement exercise on ur browser. Gogoole & others.
Re: Small dick by schescale: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
candylips:

not SL. small private is bad business
o girl yo own don beta as small tin no dey do, kip it up gbongboro grin grin grin
Re: Small dick by sandas: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
u have a real problem because small private hardly satisfy a woman
Re: Small dick by sexyLeamon(f): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2009
sandas:

u have a real problem because small private hardly satisfy a woman
and u think a big does?
Re: Small dick by dove24u(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

and u think a big does?

Not a matter of how big the stuff is, just learn how to use your instrument. grin
Re: Small dick by sandas: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2009
i think medium is ok but small pirvate! even with skills on bed i dont think the girl will ever satisfied that my own view undecided
Re: Small dick by sexyLeamon(f): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2009
dove24u:

Not a matter of how big the stuff is, just learn how to use your instrument. grin
pls tell dat to the guy above me.
Re: Small dick by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
@sandas
You better do a thorough home work before u make comments on issue like this. angry

@ poster
what u need is to build up your self confidence. When a woman responses to your confident touches and caress, u can easily satisfy her. this is just a tip of the ice burg. DONT BOTHER ABOUT SIZE MAN. wink

1 Like

Re: Small dick by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
Na wao, wetin person no go see for nairaland, Small dik, Poster;i think u should tie the dick to a moving car, U know,ur dick will become xtra large, Try it,
Re: Small dick by sandas: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
believe me i dont think small private can satisfy, you said caress and touches can satify a woman then if the woman is satisfied with that, why Bleep her, after all the touches she want u to Bleep and it is small pirvates! i dont think she will be satisfied with that! all the touches and caress are just part 1 of sex, the main thing is the sex itself so after all touching and caress then the sex is bad how to think the woman will feel she will just count it as a waste of time.
Re: Small dick by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
In this life there's alwayz a solution to every problem its just finding the answer. Its possible to enlarge the dickk to any size you desire but if i tell the secret, Nairaland go ban me unless you call me. 08022472575
Re: Small dick by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
In this life there's alwayz a solution to every problem its just finding the answer. Its possible to enlarge the dickk to any size you desire but if i tell the secret, Nairaland go ban me unless you call me. 08022472575
Re: Small dick by chuksGod(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
My guy, it brings shame most of the time.call me on 07030160283 lts talk
Re: Small dick by MrCrackles(m): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2009
chuksGod:

My guy, it brings shame most of the time.call me on 07030160283 lts talk
What can you do, you deceitful herbalist! angry
Re: Small dick by candylips(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Warning Signs Of Lung Cancer / Get Back Your Sexy Look & Confidence In 9days Using Our Natural Supplements / COVID-19 Update For November 10 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.