Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Obasanjo Betrayed Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Betrayed Nigerians (646 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Seventh National Assembly Betrayed Nigerians -punch Editorial / The Pengassan President, Babatunde Ogun Has Betrayed Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Betrayed Nigerians by gent2ken(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
OBASANJO IS NOTHING TO THIS COUNTRY BUT BUNCH OF BASTARD, I JUST PRAY HE REAP ALL WHAT HE SOW SOON, SOMEONE WHO WAS GIVING A TRUST BY ALL NIGERIANS AND BETRAYED US THIS MUCH, MAY GOD SEND HIS ANGER ON HIM,

The yoruba's put much Trust on Obasanjo hoping he will be the messiah and bring back glory to this country but ended up to betrayed us for nothing but his selfishness. It both clear that this old monkey in the forest was given to Nigerian as a president without any composition on his presidencial candidate to bring back the glory of this country but lastly ended up to be the Most Wanted on the highest order and tried to bring in third term sigma but not succeeded in his plan A but succeeded WITH HIS Plan B by imposing us with Cool headed African Zombi.

The point here remain that Obj was the President of Board of Trusty in PDP which his order as to be fellow by Mr President Zombi and Now Tell me if his Plan A is not even working, Well I hope all Yoruba's will not forget this and Remember the Entire Family Of Segun Obasanjo and its History for Nigerians, My Prayer is to let him reap his sow to this country soon even in the present of Nigerians and if possible he end up his remaining life in Jail without mercy to remember a day Nigerians put Trust on him and Picked him as the President. I Cant wait ,
Re: Obasanjo Betrayed Nigerians by candylips(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
Obasanjo has always been a persona non grata in yorubaland
Re: Obasanjo Betrayed Nigerians by Gbawe: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
candylips:

Obasanjo has always been a persona non grata in yorubaland

Indeed. That fact is more evident today than in the past. Minus executive power OBJ is nothing in Yoruba land. A thug can be nationally very powerful when he can command the Army, Navy, police Force, et al like OBJ did . Today OBJ is now , more or less , an ordinary thug because he is without executive power. He will just have to battle with other thugs without recourse to the powerful agencies of the Nigerian Government .

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria What Dying For? / Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Christian Pilgrims / Full Text Of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.