Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction (1828 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
BREAKING:Federal High Court Abuja rules that the PDP of Makarfi faction cannot submit any name to INEC untill hearing by Ali Modu faction.

Details later..

1 Like

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by ionsman: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Scatter them!

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by ruggedboy01: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zombies carrying pdp matter for head like say e concerns them angry sad

Banning master.... u can ban me and hid my post as usual

I can see u peeing grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
One is almost tempted to think that Sherrif works for Oshiomole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by iflywithbuhari(f): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
ionsman:
Scatter them!
like Abba kyari and Magu

1 Like

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Which way PDP?
Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by iflywithbuhari(f): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mynd44:
One is almost tempted to think that Sherrif works for Oshiomole
delude yourself. Sheriff is your worst enemy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by iflywithbuhari(f): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Which way PDP?
Sheriff is the only way
Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by modath(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Shekau Sheriff is just terrorizing PDP Upandan. cheesy

Fayose can't even be called on to return the trouble he brought back to where he picked it from cos he got his own mountain sized gbege as well...

Just a clusterbleep all around... smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by youngeagle(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Something tells me that Baba sheriff is an agent of distablization.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by viktagorion: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hurricane Sherrif has scattered the Umbrella.

Fayose, Makarfi and other leaders of the PDP have swallowed a long pestle.

I'm afraid, they will have to sleep standing upright.

5 Likes

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by diegwu01: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I always had faith that the Judiciary is the last hope for the common man... tongue tongue
We wont accept an impostor conduct any elections in Edo State. Our legally elected Party Chairman has spoken

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by diegwu01: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
viktagorion:
Hurricane Sherrif has scattered the Umbrella.
Fayose, Makarfi and other leaders of[b] the PDP have swallowed a long pestle.
I'm afraid, they will have to sleep standing upright.[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by contactlenz: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok
Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by PRYCE(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
modath:

Shekau Sheriff is just terrorizing PDP Upandan. cheesy

Fayose can't even be called on to return the trouble he brought back to where he picked it from cos he got his own mountain sized gbege as well...

Just a clusterbleep all around... smiley

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by bender79: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Up sheriff..they think the can use and dump.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by bedspread: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
ionsman:
Scatter them!
U BAD!!!
Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by SonofDevil: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose and wike come see wetin una causegringrin

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by MadamExcellency: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is no big deal.

By applying common wisdom, PDP will still have their preferred candidate elected as Governor by entering into alliance with APGA or SDP if it becomes obvious that Sheriff wants to destabilize the party by giving advantage to APC Candidate.

After winning the election, the APGA/SDP candidate will decamp to his former party, PDP and life goes on.
Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
When peace is missing, chaos is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by druboon404: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hhahahha....wailers,Ali modu sheriff is your chairman...like is or not...I dey enjoy your Pdp movie..If you miss am,he go pain you oooo..

1 Like

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by druboon404: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Sheriff is the only way
Tell that to your fellow Pdp wailing zombie ...not us biko.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Submit Any Name To INEC,Federal High Court To Makarfi PDP Faction by WATCHOVER(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
OP source

(1) (Reply)

I Fear Ambode Will Not Win 2nd Tenor In Lagos / Why I Excluded Private Sector Players In Economic Team – Buhari / DSS Raid: FG Drops Prosecution Of Arrested Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.