Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

PMB; The Conqueror Of So Many Wars. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB; The Conqueror Of So Many Wars. (537 Views)

PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani / Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole / Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMB; The Conqueror Of So Many Wars. by amodu(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
My people, The Eagle has landed.!!!!! The Lion of the tribe of Nigeria is back. The silent Killer of corruption just touched ground yesterday. God's cleansing machine and evil sweeper is in town. The punisher and National tragedy to wailers is back hale and hearty He who came, saw Fuel ⛽ subsidy and conquered it. He who came, saw budget padding and dealt with them NASS He who was presented with budget summary without details..he refused signing EFCC saw him and became functional ok after Ribadu The military saw him and retired 38 senior officers... No more nonsense He came, Looters sighted him and started singing confessions Metuh saw him and got humbled PDP heard his name and broke into pieces with confusion Kanu heard of him and got caged into Nigerian hand made zoo FFK smelled him and lost sense of who owns what money Dasuki saw him and stopped sharing Diezani heard of him and caught cancer GEJ has refused to settle down in Otueke for reasons best known him.. Obanikoro, Reno Omokiri became American citizens by force Tompolo heard of him and never came out of the evil forest NIMASA DG saw him and chose 5 year jail term instead Shakeu saw him and disappeared, never saw him in any video since then 700 Boko Haram saw him and surrendered even without amnesty I must add this....... even the economy saw him and shrunk to be exploded If corruption is a disease.. PMB The cure of the incurables has arrived. Round tripping of dollars no longer practicable. Welcome sir. - Fiyinpet

1 Like

Re: PMB; The Conqueror Of So Many Wars. by ArcFresky(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am not inpressed with PMB, all this asshwipe of leaders should be given 30 to life, 5yrs too small naa.
Re: PMB; The Conqueror Of So Many Wars. by amodu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
ArcFresky:
I am not inpressed with PMB, all this asshwipe of leaders should be given 30 to life, 5yrs too small naa.

Gradually, we will get there.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Going Into Farming" - Gov Ahmed / Photos: Market Men And Women Protest Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Sack By High Court / Photos From Governor Ambode Visit To TVC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.