Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,492 members, 7,968,355 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today (46538 Views)

Thief In Tears After Being Caught Stealing N14 Million MTN Solar Panels. Photos / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by brajy(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2016
lecturerdabo:
All the people in the pix ought to be jailed especially those subjecting him to all that humiliation cos its not their duty to declare him guilty! Rather they were expected to hand him over to law enforcement agents!!

#saynotojunglejustice#
hehehe! cool down OK? ur brother will soon be released. aww blood is thicker than water
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by MielBaker(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2016
It is not the devil, poverty and hunger is just the reason. Lots of people are hungry. Some cannot even eat one or two square meals conveniently.

Why the bobo come kako bi chicken? grin
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2016
whirlwind7:
Last two pics looked like he was being prayed for...or perhaps he was getting exorcised from his demons.

Jungle justice won't stop anytime soon because many people have lost their faith in the law enforcement agents.
Ur 2nd Paragraph said it all
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by goodfornothing(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Phone thief caught and stripped but Amaechi, Saraki and Tinubu still walk free. angry
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by goodfornothing(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Why did they cover his dick, though
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by kingthreat(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Bollinger:

You don't seem to understand. Would you like to be compared to an Afghan? You probably wouldn't would you? But that is another place that I can compare to Nigeria as well. One minute you could be taking a stroll and from nowhere you see people gathered together beating another person and eventually killing the said person. Dead bodies lying on the street doesn't mean shiit to them just like in Nigeria. They love jungle justice just like Nigerians do. Just because you are used to it doesn't mean you should encourage it. Nigerians are gradually turning Nigeria into a jungle where survival is for the fittest.

Jungle justice is a preference when the arm of the law is too withered to excercise its power. If law enforcement were non-corrupt and effective, the thief will be handed over to the police.
Also dont blame the society. Jungle justice to thieves is welcoming because sometimes being in the mercy of armed thieves is too gory to bear. People get beaten, raped and even shot to death. These thieves are merciless.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by riczy(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2016
kingthreat:

This is Africa where you get humilated for stealing. If you dont like it, go to the nearest embassy. Its like you haven't been a victim of thieves before. Reminds me of a friend who started supporting jungle justice when his passport with US and UK visas was stolen.
lies they can't use it
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by Rasque1759(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2016
i hate the fact pepo at times hand over these idots jst like that. to a very corrupted nigerian police men..who will later collect money and release them back in public to continue thr bad act...i'm nt saying the mob shld always get them killed..but at least they make sure they break both thr arms and legs..to the extent they will nt use them to walk no more..with that..they will nt be able to go back stealing..even wen later released
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by mrkings84(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Is this how ogun people are?
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by precious224: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Those humiliating this guy should be apprehended by the police or other law enforcement agencies..na small tin I'm tiff and dem dey beat am like this,people wey dey pack millions nko ooo??!!!!..abi no be naija we dey??
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by zinnywonders(f): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Stripping him naked is it the best option or handling him over to the appropriate unit?
Some of the men there are thieves in their own way but claiming to be innocent.
Do unto others as u will like others to do
unto u grin
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by chybestslyvia(f): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
I pity DAT guy, but o boy no thief again
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by doskie(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Quite appalling!

The poor steals maggi and get lynched, the rich steals billions of dollars, we sing their praisese!!
i have a massive collection of pictures from scenes of jungle justice on my phone. I hope something will be done about it soon. Nobody is talking about it. They are playing blind. We are gradually going into a state of anarchy
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by lordkhalifa(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2016
When are we going to start stripping corruption Nigeria politician necked like this ?

Nigeria and jungle justice are like white rice and stew

Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by anyicash(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Is he a musician? it looks like he is performing on a stage.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by kingthreat(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2016
riczy:
lies they can't use it

Have you ever applied for a visa before for years. Then suddenly gotten it only for the passport that has it to be stolen and you can't get it back? If you haven't just shut your trash rather than raise up your assumptions. The case is not about the thieves using it, its about a passport getting stolen.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by Bollinger(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
kingthreat:

Jungle justice is a preference when the arm of the law is too withered to excercise its power. If law enforcement were non-corrupt and effective, the thief will be handed over to the police.
Also dont blame the society. Jungle justice to thieves is welcoming because sometimes being in the mercy of armed thieves is too gory to bear. People get beaten, raped and even shot to death. These thieves are merciless.

So, in what millennium do Nigerians want to start doing things the right way? You forget the country changes for the better when it's citizens start to do things the way things are meant to be done. It is so easy to kill someone you don't like in Nigeria. Just yell thief in an environment you control and that person is dead.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by vikspring(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
lecturerdabo:
All the people in the pix ought to be jailed especially those subjecting him to all that humiliation cos its not their duty to declare him guilty! Rather they were expected to hand him over to law enforcement agents!!

#saynotojunglejustice#

yes dat true I tink dey over did
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by solpat(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2016
suffer head six packsgringrin
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by Truman155(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
came into thread check name no name
quickly assumes its onye ofe mmanu
walks out silently
#team name checkers association
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by riczy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingthreat:

Have you ever applied for a visa before for years. Then suddenly gotten it only for the passport that has it to be stolen and you can't get it back? If you haven't just shut your trash rather than raise up your assumptions. The case is not about the thieves using it, its about a passport getting stolen.
a dimwit n a goon ur explanation wasn't clear abinitio idiot!
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by riczy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingthreat:

a dimwit n a goon ur explanation wasn't clear abinitio idiot! goat nw u ar talkn
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bollinger:

It is so easy to kill someone you don't like in Nigeria. Just yell thief in an environment you control and that person is dead.

No thats not how its done
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by kingthreat(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
riczy:
a dimwit n a goon ur explanation wasn't clear abinitio idiot! goat nw u ar talkn
It must really be challenging for your poor parents. Having a rretard like your as a child
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by Bollinger(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingthreat:

No thats not how its done

Really? I didn't know that there was a legal procedure dictating how to conduct jungle justice. Please educate me.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by riczy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingthreat:

It must really be challenging for your poor parents. Having a rretard like your as a child
rich man!!! I don't even knw y am exchanging disparaging remarks with ur low life,u ain't worth it.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by CioAngels(f): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
lecturerdabo:

#saynotojunglejustice#
If only they will equally do this to our billions stealling politicians.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by kingthreat(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
riczy:
rich man!!! I don't even knw y am exchanging disparaging remarks with ur low life,u ain't worth it.
By poor, i meant unfortunate not less-wealthy. Your retardation needs urgent psychiatric help
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bollinger:

Really? I didn't know that there was a legal procedure dictating how to conduct jungle justice. Please educate me.
Caught in the act, you get bleeped up. simple
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by Bollinger(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingthreat:

Caught in the act, you get bleeped up. simple

Smh.
Re: Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today by kingthreat(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bollinger:

Smh.
SMDick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awawa Cult Gang Members Arrested In Agege / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.