Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Election Funding: Zenith Bank Officials Were Begging Me- Fayose (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Funding: Zenith Bank Officials Were Begging Me- Fayose (PHOTO) (477 Views)

The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation / A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Election Funding: Zenith Bank Officials Were Begging Me- Fayose (PHOTO) by popesam1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Election funding: Zenith Bank begs
Fayose.

Top management team of Zenith Bank
Plc on Thursday evening came to beg
the Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele
Fayose, over the involvement of the
bank in the funding of the June 21,
2014 governorship election of the
governor.
Their visit to the governor followed
a reported denial by the bank that
it was not part of the funding of
the election.
The team was led by an Executive
Director, Sola Oladipo.
It also had two zonal directors of
the bank and the Ado-Ekiti branch
manager.
When accosted by newsmen, the ED
said they only came to see the
governor.
Asked whether the bank really
dissociated itself from the claim by
the governor that it was part of the
funding of the election, Shola could
only mutter some inaudible words.
He eventually said the spokesman for
the bank was not on the team and
could not say anything.
While commenting on the development,
Governor Fayose said the bank
officials came to beg him over the
issue.
"They were begging me and that the
matter should not go beyond this
level. I asked them why did they go
to the EFCC to tell lies. Why did
they have to lie that money came
from the Office of the National
Security Adviser? If the money is
for me why did they have to link
with me what is not," he said.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/election-funding-zenith-bank-officials.html?m=1

Re: Election Funding: Zenith Bank Officials Were Begging Me- Fayose (PHOTO) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose.

Ur mouth has landed you in this mess
Re: Election Funding: Zenith Bank Officials Were Begging Me- Fayose (PHOTO) by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2016

(1)

The Ogoni Cleanup Scam By The FG. / Want A Home In Dubai? Speak To Us About Our New 'buratai Saving Account / Federal High Court Orders Abia State Governor To Immediately Vacate Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.