Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,906 members, 7,889,996 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari (4396 Views)

FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by Toosure70: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2016
yeye source, not only pointblank na point and kill.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:
Very good move. I hope the PDP will sustain the momentum. They should keep pressuring the state department for an answer. Also they can send their letters to US congress, because The congress has enough influence in the states.
The Justice Dept. Will read this letter, laugh, then reply. PDP is full of clowns, if you think we don't know all those involved or who we are looking for, think again. This is not Africa, our investigations are always thorough.

You want to bet that this is what will finally bury the PDP? They will end up beaming a search light on their own people. The benefactors of Halliburton are closer to the PDP than any other party.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by GiantParrot(m): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You want to bet that this is what will finally bury the PDP? They will end up beaming a search light on their own people. The benefactors of Halliburton are closer to the PDP than any other party.

In that case, sensible and law abiding Nigerians would be most grateful that all persons involved would be brought to justice. We don't care if they are PDP or APC or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
GiantParrot:

In that case, sensible and law abiding Nigerians would be most grateful that all persons involved would be brought to justice. We don't care if they are PDP or APC or whatever.
Your problem is not our problem, we have more serious things to deal with. Everything you seek is public knowledge. Go help yourself to your satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
agabusta:
I hope the PDP will be able to sustain the tempo when facts start rolling in and they discover that majority of those indicted are their members. wink
U think they don't know all these already?
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by GiantParrot(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Your problem is not our problem, we have more serious things to deal with. Everything you seek is public knowledge. Go help yourself to your satisfaction.

Ah, I see. You're American. If I may ask, why do you even care?
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:42am On Jun 25, 2016
GiantParrot:

Ah, I see. You're American. If I may ask, why do you even care?
I lived in Nigeria. I love the country, I love the people and I think most of those in charge of directing it's destiny are constantly shafting their potential--- generation after generation--- for their own greed. And it upsets me because I think the ordinary citizens deserve more than they are being dealt.

The people need to unite and take back their destiny instead of constantly falling for the divide and rule tactics of the criminals leading them.
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by SamMilla1(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

All said and done, what is the way forward? I am offering a free return ticket to your saviour's wife to the USA. Whether Halliburton or Igate, let her visit the USA

Yea. Isn't it amazing how the bigots usually ignore the topic and points at hand and start poking on posts to check for typing errors and mistakes.
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by BERNIMOORE: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
oya game don start
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by dimieprincess(f): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Like Husband like wife, visit the States let us see
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by teufelein(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by PRYCE(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2016
modath:

You & the ignoramus that gave you that like ought to be whipped... despite your rudeness & belligerence, i'll still help you..

99% of Nigerians are confusing two different scandals , Haliburton involved Atiku, Abdulsalami & british lawyer Jeffrey Tesler.

iGATE involved Rep William Jefferson, Dumebi Kachikwu (NNPC GMD's bro) & "The Aisha Buhari".... Otunba Fasawe's NDTV was at the receiving end while NLNG was for Haliburton.

Thank me later.... cool
Everybody is belligerent... undecided

Na so you accuse me that day...

Sure you not being paranoid??
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by Rikov(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

All said and done, what is the way forward? I am offering a free return ticket to your saviour's wife to the USA. Whether Halliburton or Igate, let her visit the USA
.......she wont dare it. Lol
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by Rikov(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
krendo:
Very good Move

If the President wife is found wanting then Buhari must extradite her to face justice if his stance on anti corruption is to be taken seriously!

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
......Immunity for all or for none.
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by Rikov(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

What I am saying is, whether Halliburton or Igate, let your Saint John Buhari send his wife, St. John Buhari Aisha to the USA to clear her name. olo oshi, ole Aisha Buhari
.... if she tries it, her days shall be longer than those of Nkoye Ibori in jail. lolzzzzz
Re: Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari by GiantParrot(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
I lived in Nigeria. I love the country, I love the people and I think most of those in charge of directing it's destiny are constantly shafting their potential--- generation after generation--- for their own greed. And it upsets me because I think the ordinary citizens deserve more than they are being dealt.

The people need to unite and take back their destiny instead of constantly falling for the divide and rule tactics of the criminals leading them.

Wow. Thanks. I'm speechless cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Is Near For Emeka Offor And Other Ex-billonaires. / Agbakoba Banks On Progressive Forces To Deliver Olawepo-hashim As President / Reprisal Attack Leaves Atleast 95 Fulani herdsmen Dead In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.