Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien (999 Views)

Zambia Bans The Use Of "Sex Doll" / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / University Of Jos Bans Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
You wake up one morning and that's the first headline u see in news.

What will be ur first comment! As for me hmmm
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by Smartanthony: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
people will convert water to star with their home remedy,some will got drunk by water,u no know nigeria
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by acenazt: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Civilians go do coup.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by rawpadgin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
as long as he nor ban goldberg(go to bed) satzenbraun(skirt & blawse) & monkey tail(mokite) no sweat

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by tonio2wo: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
You go hear say dem don kidnap am, 30 minutes after he made d banning.
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kickstart War against Injustice grin grin
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by emmalexabl(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
This op.., you almost gave me heart attack !!
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by pezeji(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
At least him no ban HERO
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by Hillzy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2016
emmalexabl:
This op.., you almost gave me heart attack !!

Omo ur luv Gulder can't be measured, sote na heart attack grin grin
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by Domislaz(m): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't drink those things. I don't have need for them so I wouldn't mind.
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by FreeWorld23: 2:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
it won't change anything about me
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by firstking01(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Hence na alcohoL, i 've got no problem with it...let him even ban cigaretts sef
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by W3irDo: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Hu imports Gulda and Star? Lie eazy, bro cool
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by W3irDo: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: President Buhari Bans The Importation & Production Of Star, Gulder And Henekien by firstking01(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Hence na alcohoL, i 've got no problem with it...let him even ban cigaretts sef...

(1) (Reply)

Controversial South African Pastor Commands Member To Climb Pole During Prayers / See What I Found On Google Very Lovely! / Thanks For Nothing Romanceland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.