Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware (1997 Views)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
In this century, good women are hard to find.
They now want to find the perfect man while they ain't even perfect.

1. They want a perfect man : well, Mrs.Perfect, maybe you a computer or robot not a man

2. They want a handsome man : I will take them serious if they don't wear fake hair, fake boobs, fake waist, fake eyelashes, fake nail and they use heavy makeup to mask their ugliness.

3. They want a faithful man : Really ?? Show me a faithful girl or a girl who has only had sex with only one guy and i will show you a pregnant virgin.

4. They want a rich guy : They now see a relationship as a job where they get paid, i blame those guys that spend money and gifts on them.

5. They want to be given money all the time, taken on a vacation, give them gifts all the time : What else do they bring to the table ?? Only their vagina and nothing more.
They treat their vagina like it's made of gold.
Hold on, how many times have you give a guy some money ??

6. They expect money anything you have sex with them : I see no difference between these girls and prostitutes, they offer sexual pleasure for money.

7. They will leave you once your money gets dried up : immediately you go broke because you keep spending on these bloodsuckers, they will leave your broke ass and move on to another level.

8. They only want money : Do you doubt me ?? I can snatch any body's girlfriend.
I'm talking from experience, when i was poor, girls wouldn't talk to me, they will call me ugly and broke.
I now worth millions and millions of naira, do you know how girls flock to me now ?? People that wouldn't even want to be seen around me if i were poor.
Don't say not all girls want money, well I've met almost 500 girls and non of them is different.

9. They will have sex with anything : Don't mind their forming.
My ex girlfriend once told me that my home boy is so ugly for her, she's currently on his bed as I'm writing this.

10. They are fish brain : The same lie i tell a girl in New York just to sleep with her is the same lie i will tell a girl in Lagos to get into her pants.
These girls are same.

11. They're insatiable : You can't satisfy them, you buy them a private jet and she sees someone else with a toy car, she will want the toy car.
Steve wonder has been blind all his life but he just filed a divorce from his wife.
What can make a blind man file a divorce from his wife ??

2 Likes

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by talk2alabama: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by freshness2020: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol..
Two imperfect genes coming together to give birth to impetus grin grin grin.
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by vizkiz: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nairaland and counter threads. grin

Well the truth about women is :

They are confused about what they want.
If you are a gentle guy, they will tell you they want a bad boy
If you are a bad boy, they will start pleading for you to change undecided

If you are broke they will cheat on you with a rich guy that can't furck (in their mind they will be saying "shey na duck I go chop"sad

If you are rich, they will cheat in you with a broke guy because he can furck (in their mind they will be saying" This guy can't even make me feel like a woman"wink

If you are handome, they will say "you are a womanizer"

If you are ugly, they will say "you are not their type...

Abeg who don't let us deceive ourselves, there is no fact about women because they are confused. Many of them only get married when they are "tired" of being single or because the guy Is rich undecided

4 Likes

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by halfricanadian(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
The ones married to money
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
The ones married to money

No.
Even you.
I can get you if i want to.
Don't tell me i can't get you, how did your boyfriend get you ?? That's the way i will get you but this time i may show you some wealth.

All ladies are same, we guys know

1 Like

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

No.
Even you.
I can get you if i want to.
Don't tell me i can't get you, how did your boyfriend get you ?? That's the way i will get you but this time i may show you some wealth.

All ladies are same, we guys know

Hello are u feeling fine atall?

Did i tell u i av a bf?

Im single carry ur f wealth go flaunt to a money hungry girl
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Urgh. This section should be renamed kiddies section
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by RZArecta(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
You know there are also women in your family
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by halfricanadian(f): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
RZArecta:
You know there are also women in your family

Are u minding him

Dey tink its every lady dat sell her dignity for money
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hello are u feeling fine atall?

Did i tell u i av a bf?

Im single carry ur f wealth go flaunt to a money hungry girl

I know your type.
You also have sex with yourself and not a guy

1 Like

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by halfricanadian(f): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

I know your type.
You also have sex with yourself and not a guy

How is dat ur business?
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by RZArecta(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Are u minding him

Dey tink its every lady dat sell her dignity for money
there's nothing wrong in spending money on a girl you say you love, it's a thing of pride actually that you can "spoil" her a little
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
RZArecta:
there's nothing wrong in spending money on a girl you say you love, it's a thing of pride actually that you can "spoil" her a little

Well lucky girls dat get dat i must say
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by LordZero(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
if u attract a girl with money, she'll leave ur arss when you're broke or when she finds someone with more money or simply what she's really looking for in a guy..

most Nigerian guys make the mistake of attracting girls with money and when the girl leaves they'll be saying all girls are the same..

u gr her with money, u gt broke she flies away simple..

1 Like

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by Chrisrare: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
dey cry wen dey get raped, but dey wont stop dressing provocatively.
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
LordZero:
if u attract a girl with money, she'll leave ur arss when you're broke or when she finds someone with more money or simply what she's really looking for in a guy..

most Nigerian guys make the mistake of attracting girls with money and when the girl leaves they'll be saying all girls are the same..

u gr her with money, u gt broke she flies away simple..

You will attract a girl with your intelligence, personality and handsomeness.
Believe me, i can take her from you in just two minutes

1 Like

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by RZArecta(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well lucky girls dat get dat i must say
there are some guys who are jerks sha and some girls who'll make you regret your life but this stereotyping is childish. If you know what you want in a person you'll sense it from a mile away

1 Like

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by halfricanadian(f): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
RZArecta:
there are some guys who are jerks sha and some girls who'll make you regret your life but this stereotyping is childish. If you know what you want in a person you'll sense it from a mile away

Yeah glad for those who find d person dey want
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
nawa o!!!

1 Like

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by LordZero(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

You will attract a girl with your intelligence, personality and handsomeness.
Believe me, i can take her from you in just two minutes
if you can do that, I'll definitely thank you because you just helped me in getting rid of a shallow minded fellow that's not worth my time. .

3 Likes

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
bashing

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by dillycool(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol, they had to open a counter thread
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by Arsenalholic(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Geographical Stages of A Woman:

As a Geographer, let me do something different wink

At 17 - 21: she like AFRICA - Partly explored, partly virgin.

@ 26 - 35: she's like ASIA - Very big and mysterious.

@ 36 - 42: she's like AMERICA - Highly developd but heavily taxed.

@ 43 - 55: she's like GREAT BRITAIN - Still suff'ring from the effects of the civil war but efficient in time of emergencies.

@ 55 n above: She's like ANARTICA - Evrybody knws it's there but nobody wants to go there.
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:47am On Jun 24, 2016
If I'm Intrested in a Lady. I just call her one side. Show her my hard earned cool cash. She run 990 and give toto to fork! I have been doing and it has been working for me. The same way I always get naija girls to Bang was the same way I Bangd one Asian Sweety....

1 Like

Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 24, 2016
You know what the problem is? You take women and make it woman......we are not a monolith.
Bur individuals. We want and act differently
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by FreeWorld23: 2:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware by wilybebsy(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Some guyz that can't even defend themselves on the other thread are here defending girls... Mtcheew

#Bloody_Ass_lickerz

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Really A Virgin? / LADIES: Is It Just Adichie Or Do You All Want To Be Treated Exactly Like Men / Some Ladies Can Be Wicked Sha! See How This Man Was Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.