Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island (7820 Views)

Beware Of This Calculated Fraud. I Am A Victim. / Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) / This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
ibidap:
hey dude,I know no one asked for my name but it was just there for those doubting Thomas we have here.honestly it's so wrong of u to assume that.
emmsy how far? grin

@everyone

the person behind the Monika @emmsy is also the one operating @ibidap

He surely works for those job scammers.

cc seun lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by lexylexy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmsy:
I won't stoop so low to drag with you.. and here are my reasons.. 1. I graduated at the age of 22 from Babcock university.. @24 I already bagged my MSC from Conventry university.. and I work and earn ... @26.. I got married and already bagged my CIPM.. I know you are dumb and won't understand what cipm means.. but pls use Google.. @27.. I got married.. and I am undergoing a customer service training in Victoria island at the moment.. Now see my profile.. my cv is getting updated in few weeks.. pls where do you belong? What have you achieved? pls don't be depressed.. you will soon get fixed.. if you stop bin stupid..

@26..I got married,@27..I got married, nawa o,ok bros is it dat u got married twice in 2 years or what? undecided u have MSc and CIPM and yet u are doing customer service training,are u sure u are ok at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
ibidap:
hey dude,I know no one asked for my name but it was just there for those doubting Thomas we have here.honestly it's so wrong of u to assume that.
Ibidapo,jowo da ise ibi yi duro.... ranti ojo ati sun, ti oma ku iwo nikan and your GOD....
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by damiosy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
martinefu:
Hello Nairalanders!
I got a message from InCallNG below on tuesday 21st June 2016.

Hi *****, sometime ago; you applied for the position of customer service. Our clients are in need of the services of well trained customer service with salary up to 80K-120K monthly. Do NOT call if your expectations exceed this. Call Miss Gina 014407992 from 9am-5:30pm to determine eligibility.
I followed up by calling the number, and was asked to text my name and location to 09085690174 that i would receive information regarding the company's address before the end of the day for interview next day. They followed up by sending me a text from Gina:

Based our earlier discussion on phone, you are invited for an initial assessment with Miss Gina on Wednesday June 22. Bring an updated copy of your CV and passport photo, dress professionally as first impression matters. Come to Plot 634A, Adeyemo Alakija St,Victoria Island Lagos. 12pm.
On reaching the venue, i met some other job seekers. Waited for about 3hrs before it got to my turn. The interviewer asked me if i am currently employed, i said no. She started saying that they usually train people before giving them jobs and the training is not free. That for a 3day training it's 25k and for a 2weeks training it's 45k without certificate but if a candidate desires to get a cert he pays an xtra 15k.
I asked her the company they recruit for and she said its not their company policy to disclose. That they recruit for multinationals.
I asked her the difference between the trainings and she said 45k training gives a higher pay job than 25k training.
I asked her the deadline for payment, she said sameday. That even if you are not with full payment, one can show interest by paying any amount to fill their form.
I asked her if they have a website/flier so i could convince someone to pay for me and she said NO but sugested she spoke with him.
They have POS
They usually opened a back door for exit after their'interview'

Now my question is why call someone for an interview telling him to dress formal and end up telling him about a training he has done before?

another reason not to consider white collar jobs,

120k lmao that's not even enough for today's troubles in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmsy:
I am currently in class ATM.. stop misleading people.. you are not paying for a job.. it's the training you are paying for..my friend reffered me to them after he got the job. Placemet and so far so good No regret..
Ibidap,use this emmsy account 2 to reply us.... So that moderators can trace ur I. P bfor banning you for 20yrs.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by temmyt007(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
lexylexy:

@26..I got married,@27..I got married, nawa o,ok bros is it dat u got married twice in 2 years or what? undecided u have MSc and CIPM and yet u are doing customer service training,are u sure u are ok at all.

He is not okay o. Pls advise him to apply at fuoye or abuad, they are currently recruiting and its genuine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by EmperorTayo1864(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taeewo:
Chai,u don tail for this job, professional scammer.... No identity...Tell us why 3 accounts that dat supported this scammers were created at the same date..... Ahahaahahaa..... Observers already know u r scammer.....
never argue with a fool,onlookers may not be able to tell d difference

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
djmojijaiye:

You guys are not well informed at all, first of all the company is not a scam in anyway as you have clearly misled a lot of readers on Nairaland,

They engage in training of customer support agents and in turn refer them to companies where they can be gainfully employed. Initially when I read the story I was a bit confused but things are a bit clearer now.

How am I 100% sure that this is NOT a scam

I have a GF that trained with them April 2016,she was called to resume at a company at VI ,She paid for the same training like you whining like a kid here,attended the training for 10 days .... waited at home for some time till she was called to resume.

So where is the scam there ?

You pay for a training, they refer you to companies that need your services after the training.

My advise to anyone reading this is to ignore all negative comments and make an educated decision.

You have not made any point at all OP..... You are angry because you were made to wait? Pay ? or train ?

Goodluck to all job seekers

I am repeating what I have said in a earlier post
am sure ur among d scammers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by davien(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by iwakacome: 1:56am On Jun 25, 2016
OP I have the impressions its dis GNLD ppl, you know they have different styles of deceiving people but I could be wrong, just follow your heart.
No be dis economy way food na luxury I go use 45k do training, why I come go school?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by sucre042: 3:12am On Jun 26, 2016
The name of the company is open cloud nigeria limited, formerly known as telepoint communications limited. They are heavy weight scammers when it comes to job fraud.Dear poster what planet are you from for you not to have heard or known this guys, I mean they have trend here on nairaland several times, just Google open cloud nigeria limited and telepoint communications limited and see their bruhahaha!! And for those defending them or telling us how they married at age 20 or 88, pls guys take a chill pill cos we know you all are their workers. Whenever they are mentioned here on nairaland, their miserable bosses will them to open several nairaland accounts and start defending their rotten image, that is why you will see the testimonies pouring in bumper to bumper, which makes me wonder if they are aware that such trick is stale already!! Open cloud nigeria limited how market, which name una go change to next year? Rapsody, heaven's gate or skylimiited...... whichever one you guys pick, just know that we will always discover you people!! Bloody fools!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 5:24am On Jun 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by spiralwedge(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2016
This thread should be in FP; i wonder why it is not yet.

Attn: uboma, davide470

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by opedele: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Guys take a chill pill

You can call me any name you wish, its fine but, I can authoritatively and categorically state that this is not a scam in anyway.

I among those that trained and currently working with Access call center @ VI so stop saying what you don’t know.

Many of us smiled when we read it at the office on friday.

Pros

You will receive the best training ever including practical

Well coached before you meet with employer

You get job opportunities through them

***Salary OK

Cons

Salary is fine but not 150K

Opportunity is not immediately after training as they make its sound (marketing strategy) some of us waited more than 6 weeks while some got it earlier

Fact is that, their recruitment/marketing strategy might have ‘K-Leg’but it is not in any way a scam,to all those preaching scam …. Calm down ….. if you need a job and can afford the training go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2016
First post since 2014..okay...U make sense little,but give us ur facebook I.D to prove u r real..
opedele:
Guys take a chill pill

You can call me any name you wish, its fine but, I can authoritatively and categorically state that this is not a scam in anyway.

I among those that trained and currently working with Access call center @ VI so stop saying what you don’t know.

Pros

***Salary OK

Cons

Opportunity is not immediately after training as they make its sound (marketing strategy) some of us waited more than 6 weeks while some got it earlier

Fact is that, their recruitment/marketing strategy might have ‘K-Leg’but it is not in any way a scam,to all those preaching scam …. Calm down ….. if you need a job and can afford the training go for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
opedele:
Guys take a chill pill

Pros

***Salary OK

Cons

Another scammer spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
opedele:
Guys take a chill pill

Pros

***Salary OK

Cons

A friend of mine works in that branch tell me your name let me ask him about you. You mentioning access bank in your scam can open up a big law suit for your olosho company it is not your fault we blame our corrupt system that allow you guys operate fully without arrests.

If you applied for DSS,police,efcc etc please when you get the job trace this people and deal with them without mercy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Durchess(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
I got a txt frm ICNG nd am glad I checked here... Having read d previous by sm ppl it's obvious it's a scam.
Even if u try 2 convince me y wld I want 2 pay 45k for Sm irrelevant training, I ll rather do a professional course instead.
D country is bad , yeah we know bt y scam a poor unemployed person of d lil cash he/she has . Una wicked o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by bajodayo: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2016
I have been der and I can tell you that it is a scam and nothing more. Seeing the staff members and HR and all, you will see the desperation written all over their face, with 15k laptops in front of them all forming busy and typing. I listened to their recorded telemarketing and was embarrassed my the blunders with no soft skills experience. These people have no customer service training or skills, and yet claimed to train people. I told them I was certified customer service personnel but they insisted on the training.
I won't be shocked to find out those writing in support of them are working with or for them. my advise is for you to follow your instinct when u come across such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates List | Npower Shortlist / Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos / Addax Petroleum Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.