Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,210 members, 7,923,073 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason (2196 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Maximus85(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Dear Friends, I know I will get the best advice here. I've been a nairalander for more than 5years.

She complained that I'm insecured and too jealous. Why won't I? She deletes chats with a married man whom she claims is a man she helped treat at the hospital she works. Even when she's at my crib, she still chat with this married man and will clear the chat for me not to see. She said she's going to the cinemas with the man and she'll say no if he asks her out. Does this make any sense at all? She said this is why she's clearing the chats cos she knows I won't understand. Why will a lady in a relationship agree to go out with a married man she knows is trying to sleep with her? Why?

I've never cheated on her nor have I given her any reason to doubt my love for her. I don't know why she's treating me this way.

Am I really insecured in this situation? Should I just forget everything and move on with my life? Please tell me. Please.
I'm to go out to register my company name today. It's a step to establish my company but now I'm so confused, depressed and weak.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
It’s over, man.She is gone.

This is the hardest part for YOU. Even if she comes back, do YOU really want a girl who rejected YOU?

You should never accept someone who doesn’t want to be your partner.If Eva Longoria doesn’t see my potential, she’s not right for me. It’s that simple.

If they dumped you for shiit you need to clean out of your life, then you need to fix it not for them, but for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by KevMitnick: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Guy keep quiet and take control of the relationship. She is obviously stirring the ship. Why don't you start chatting with a lady and delete the chat too. It will make u feel better and I hope she is not the one feeding you. You better man up. Smh...

7 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by cruzita(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
how I go take know if na all the truth u talk

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by foolinlove(f): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
KevMitnick:
Guy keep quiet and take control of the relationship. She is obviously stirring the ship. Why don't you start chatting with a lady and delete the chat too. It will make u feel better and I hope she is not the one feeding you. You better man up. Smh...

This is immature.

You need to drop her. You're not being insecure or jealous - you have a reason to be suspicious.

Time to move on to be with someone who will be totally honest with you.

Cheating starts when people are deleting texts. Even if it's not sex, it's emotional infidelity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Smellymouth: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

This is immature.

You need to drop her. You're not being insecure or jealous - you have a reason to be suspicious.

Time to move on to be with someone who will be totally honest with you.

Cheating starts when people are deleting texts. Even if it's not sex, it's emotional infidelity

Well said

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2016
OP! Dump her, she doesn't worth you!

I know its nt gonna be easy breakingup with her, but u just have 2 smiley

or else
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by ITbomb(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Start planning your exit so that the fall won't hit hit hard. I would advise you leave peacefully instead of to flay up, caused a fight and breakup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by FreeWorld23: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Move on
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by croSStodds(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Women are bunch of sophisticated creatures.
Op,send me her number make I counsel am.
It's so unfair
Haha....

Just dump her sorry ass,,what's she feeling like
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Maximus85:
Dear Friends, I know I will get the best advice here. I've been a nairalander for more than 5years.

She complained that I'm insecured and too jealous. Why won't I? She deletes chats with a married man whom she claims is a man she helped treat at the hospital she works. Even when she's at my crib, she still chat with this married man and will clear the chat for me not to see. She said she's going to the cinemas with the man and she'll say no if he asks her out. Does this make any sense at all? She said this is why she's clearing the chats cos she knows I won't understand. Why will a lady in a relationship agree to go out with a married man she knows is trying to sleep with her? Why?

I've never cheated on her nor have I given her any reason to doubt my love for her. I don't know why she's treating me this way.

Am I really insecured in this situation? Should I just forget everything and move on with my life? Please tell me. Please.
I'm to go out to register my company name today. It's a step to establish my company but now I'm so confused, depressed and weak.
well. I really feel your pains brother but only if you said the whole truth. I went through a devastating break up and I wasn't fair enough to myself due to my insecurity. I knew my ex was cheating on me, she continued denying not until her best friend opened up to me, I. Confronted her after which she admitted that she has been cheating on me for over a year. I was so hurt that I subsequently attempted taking my life away, to cut the whole story short, I cheated on death obviously, after drinking insecticide and some other combinations of anti depressants, I was in Coma for 7 days. The whole process changed my life. After 6 months in rehabilitation, I learnt a lot about life.
JUST FORGIVE YOURSELF AND FORGIVE OTHERS to ease you the pains. posterity will always reward the faithful and loyal hearts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Maximus85(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
I have no reason to hide anything from you guys whom I'm seeking help from.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by LadyAimy: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Maximus85:

Yes you are insecure.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Maximus85(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2016
LadyAimy:
Yes you are insecure.

I will leave others to respond to you ma.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by LadyAimy: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Maximus85:

I will leave others to respond to you ma.
Follow back let's talk privately, I'll tell you why I said that
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by DaBullIT(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Maximus85

Free that biatch anyone who clears chat has something to hide , and when a woman tells you that you are too jealous , you don't trust her , it always means she's cheating on you

even if you give her 20k alawee per month

you have 13 inch ponron

you take her out frequently

you buy everything to make her visit / stay convenient , entertainment, washing appliances , games , pool party e.t.c

A cheat would still cheat

Trust me i know , i went through the same not so long ago, turns out she was a dog , i've had relationships that's lasted years as a student , no woman ever complained that i am evil , as a matter of fact , we remain friends , they visit me , we talk , i mean my exes

but this particular one , fight everyday , she knows all my passwords including atm password, screen lock code , puk,pin, everything , My brother , this chick changes her password everyday

I did not find out in my area, i found out from a stranger and i confirmed from several friends after i changed my attitude towards them, all they said was that they didn't want to be the snitch

Point is , discharge that girl even if you love her more than your mum
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by dillycool(f): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Eyah, you just have to let her go and move on with your life
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by AuroraB(f): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2016
KevMitnick:
Might not be in him to 'chat' with a girl he's got no feelings for in this case. Best bet is ask for a break and mean it angry. Her loyalty is questionable. She better go ahead with it and to where it's tolerated undecided cool
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by ewaski(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2016
my brother, she doesn't deserve your love. I know its not easy, dump her.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by ibehKachukwu: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Oga op.

You need more concentration no u wanna be established.

Dnt let trivial issue take much o u attention, u deserve better.

But why would a girl who's in a relationship give out her number to any other person?

Is she "ono na di a cho di?"

Meaning married and still searching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Maximus85(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Nairaland is home. Nairaland is family. I'll soon be on my way to the CAC office. I feel better now. Thanks. Others can still continue expressing their opinions on this matter.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Maximus85(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
LadyAimy:
Follow back let's talk privately, I'll tell you why I said that

I brought this issue to the house. I can't discuss anything private. Plus say your reasons here. You're the only one that says I'm insecured. Please tell everyone why you think so.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Maximus85(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2016
KevMitnick:

Hmmm. I'm not the type sir. I can't do that.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by LadyAimy: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Maximus85:

I brought this issue to the house. I can't discuss anything private. Plus say your reasons here. You're the only one that says I'm insecured. Please tell everyone why you think so.
OK
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Mskrisx(f): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Bro let go. U'd find another woman who knows what it means to be that woman a man can't do without and I tell you that u will surely find.
Goodluck with your new firm bigger and better you I pray.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by RZArecta(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2016
You don't need such drama in your life dude, let her go though I know when she feels she's ready to settle down she'll come back to you like spare tire but then you'll have found someone who you can be happy with
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by danduchi(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Let her go... Focus on your company and her exit should be an inspiration for you. Embrace #BREXIT as #BABEXIT

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by wasak(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
I was once in your shoes, na small remain make I go drink something, it took months for me to recover, but what doesn't kill you make you stronger. Be courageous, confront your fears and move on.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by kowalsky: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
nuff said

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dump her and let her know you have options. Seems you have been a nice guy with her. Girls always know when they are acting silly. CUT HER OFF

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See The Reason by AbrahamLincoln(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Maximus85:

Man listen to this
I know your heart is still with her but hey sooner or later they gon' fvck if they ain't already init.
Go out, get two hookers and have yourself a thr.ee.some...I guarantee you'll feel alright, then you can think of your next step with her.
You'll fvcking throw her clothes out... gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. / I Get Turned On Watching Dogs Mate !!!! / When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.