Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Aussie Week 50 Bankers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aussie Week 50 Bankers (1976 Views)

Roger Federer Defeats Rafa Nadal In Aussie Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aussie Week 50 Bankers by piippa(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, i'm here this week to share some vital imformation to those who are familiar with Aussie pools. I recieved some credible games that must put money on the table this week and i am giving it out for free but on certain conditions that;
1) upon winning the games you will appreciate my efforts with a sbstancial amount else, i wouldn't post here anylonger
2) you have atleast five hundred naira to stake per slip so i woudn't hear stories of how you won 5k with 3h
if you will fulfill the above conditions text me 08185420206 and i will send you the games
Re: Aussie Week 50 Bankers by piippa(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2016
There surely is just ask around and show some one the message so they could help you play it.

(1) (Reply)

Messi Gets Into Troubles At Barcelona After Posing With Neymar / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : Willian's Goal Intentional Goal Or Fluke? / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For The The Weekend 3rd To 5th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.