Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (62355 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by wisdomkosiblog: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
He who dies because of one woman will miss thousands of them

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by toboski1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
like seriously? my guy go farm
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by buksaylor001: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
As I read this,I am wondering how stupid a man can descend to.I now remembered that there was actually no need to drink the acid considering the number of heavy trucks that pass on the streets and the number of high rise buildings that some mentally deranged man can comfortably use to end his fruitless life.Why take all those concoctions when the are pleasurable ways of ending your life instaantly.

Anu Mpam-
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by alexinfinity(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baba oshe... Men thinking on how to make money and still make heaven your still weeping for babe... Your onto a long things wink
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by paezeamama: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
A woman u started dating few months and u lost you mum,, is the same women dat made u drink prison,Same women u forgave she started again. Bro I no talk anytin but USE it HEAD not it HEART. Agra GOD fear woman.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by nairaman66(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
sallygwizz43:
Okay Okay you said she is in Lagos, do you ever see this woman physically. So many romance scammers going around so many SOB out there that don't have a soul hurting innocent people that become victims. Move on and make sure you don't believe anyone until you have proof.

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by slap1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP...a relationship that has not lasted up to two years is driving you to suicide? Be strong man.

Send me a PM, if you don't mind, let's connect on whatsapp; it will be for own good. Think of the plans you have for yourself: job, kids, happiness, etc, and ask yourself whether they are worth losing because of an unfaithful girl. And your family, think of the pains you will put them through. The heartbreak you feel now, do you wish it to befall ALL your family? Think deeply. It's not worth it!

Be safe.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Boyooosa(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
My advice is irrational but viable. First thing to do is to hate her just like d way you loved her. Criticize her at every opportunity, develop natural hatred for her and share her bad stories with your Real hommies. Next, keep your mind off any relationship for now, till you grip ms right cos you won't love her again. Last shot, locate a good life for yourself and build your future. Ladies run after successful men! A word for d wise.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
sorry
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by happney65: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
I keep on telling folks,Do not spend more than you can afford to lose on a woman that is not yet your wife..Una no dey hear..Na wetin cause all this yeye things be this..No matter how much i love you,I cant go to extra length stressing myself because of a woman that i am not yet married to...I would do my best,but wont do pass that..Lailai..cos una fit wake up tommorow and tell me you dont wanna fucckkk me again,,wetin i go do?Kill myself?fuccckkk that shit.. omolola15
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Azord(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
SirAweezy:
Change your Phone Number
Move closer to God
Concentrate on your vision for life
Impacting lives is the best legacy you can live for and not some lover's issues.
Note when you die... she will still live and you will just be a tale.(that if she will even remember you for 1week)

Finally: Never love with your heart... Love with your head.

You will be Good again... don't allow that girl to destroy your existence, there is more to love.

MY GUY U'VE SAID IT ALL
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by joezzyhpal(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Habatically na for dictionary. You shouldn't av gone dat far... Injesting insecticide cos sm1 left u. May God forgive u.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Jailerrr(f): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bros, if you were to be ma brother, I would have used koboko wipe craze comot for ya head first to return ya sanity, just thank God that spared your life after drinking insecticides, you wanna die coz of a woman?nothing is even worth dying for in this world, you be Jesus ni?haba! plz you gat to resurrect now, get closer to God, if you're a Catholic, visit the chapel always, stay away from any form of woman now,watch movies, football matches,I swear Messi and co will spice you up.wish you well..

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
SHEBI UR OWN THE GIRL CHEATED ABI....I CAN SEE PAST THAT

MY OWN CASE I WAS TOLD I CANT MARRY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE COS SHES IBO.....THATS WORST THAN HER CHEATING.....

NOW I HAVE TURNED INTO A YORUBA DEMON....U KNW WHAT I MEAN,,,,MY LOVE LIFE IS USELESS,ALL I DO IS CHOP N CLEAN MOUTH....THATS HOW I GET OVER MY PAINS, AND ALSO WAITING FOR MY PARENTS TO BRING YORUBA WIFE FOR ME

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Kaira333: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
What is this mumu op saying? Dis time around try snipper am sure u won't live to type this trash. Thank ur stars u are not related to someone like me I for slap out d insanity from you, mumu.

Op honestly, no body has d right to take ur happiness away from you, I repeat Nobody. It all depend on you, make d right decision by choosing to be happy and u will see things working out perfectly for u.

NB D only road to happiness is cutting off anything dat makes u unhappy. Op be wise don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP, u to kill yours because of pussy? Don't try to think about any girl cus dey don't worth it. Only u can make urself happy
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Jailerrr(f): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
I forgot to mention about your late mum, plz my sympathy, may her soul rest in d Lord. amen....
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Engrobiorah(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
You need hot slap for trying to kill yourself. undecided undecided undecided
I have been through worse than this, all I have learnt is that time heals all wounds. Guy no girl is worth dying for cry cry
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by PhylleRanki: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
So painful....No woman or man is worth dying for in a relationship except you have proven beyond reasonable doubt that the person in question can lay his/her life for you. Even in marriages partners cheat without one single remorse.
My brother...You have a future( a bright one @ that)...Focus and take your mind off that lady.She might ruin your life by taking your love for her(weakness) for granted...
#team..Lifegoeson#

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by chronique(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
It hurts me when I read people's stories of sufferings arising from cheating partners. If only these cheats,have an idea how much emotional trauma the other party gets into. As a man,cheating is the last thing I want to hear of in my relationship with anyone. Once I start seeing signs of insincerity in a person,I quickly speak up so we can thrash it out and move on. But the moment you refuse to talk about it,I'd start withdrawing gently from you so as to avoid stories like these. It's so sad that these days,people have no iota of respect for other people's feelings. If you do not love a person,just say it and move on. Don't claim to love a person,and still cheat on them despite all the assurances you've given them. Not everyone has the heart to stand cheating. I'd rather have you break-up with me,than tell me "I love you" in the morning,and still go Bleep someone else at noon or evening. It's killing. Guys and ladies should learn how to be honest and responsible. Do what you want others to do to you.

@OP: try and be strong for yourself. No woman or man is worth dying for. If you must die for anybody,let it be your children,siblings or parents;not a partner. It's not worth it.
I'd also advice you,not to change being the person you are,cause of one irresponsible being who doesn't value you. Keep searching;someday fate would bring a good woman who deserves you,your way. That's the mindset I live with.

3 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by EYIMICHAEL(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise

Your writeup is synonymous with what I am passing through
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by jeron1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:
How do you mean dear?

please talk to me on
jerry_ado1@yahoo.co.uk

wanna share some secrets with u...

u will move on fine and the lady will forever regret her actions but it will be too late
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP, u want to kill yours because of ordinary pussy?
Don't try to accept that girl back to your life.
Cus she can never change cheating habit even u have a marriage with her. else she will make u kill ur self one day.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by leksmedia: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
I read your story and I was moved and encouraged and it gave me the hope that true love exist. Unfortunately nature doesn't give us the luxury to sometimes have all we want but it sure does give us te strength to hold on where all hope is lost. Bro for now get great healed internally, forgive , forget And you will be fine.

Mind sending a Dm let's talk. would be looking forward to it

amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
So you are even an 042 guy? Why you dey fall hand like this uh? I am disappointed cool cool

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by jhenie(f): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:

First, u should address the issue of love here, I think the main and first person u should love is yourself, if u don't love yourself, how do u expect her to love u, trying suicide was the worst thing to think of and believe it or not, u have lost your value in her sight,she will only see u as a weakling and someone to fall back to when she's broken till she finds someone better.

Secondly, we ladies most times out of foolishness disregard guys that show so much love to us, the reason is what I can't say (individual reasons), we prefer the mean guys, when we get disappointed, we start saying all men are the same forgetting we brought it upon ourselves , ladies likes strong men that can stand up to anyone not a baby that cries about every little thing.
Dude, I think u need to stand up for yourself it's only then that she will learn to regard you, when you make her feel you are slipping off her fingers.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
chronique:
It hurts me when I read people's stories of sufferings arising from cheating partners. If only these cheats,have an idea how much emotional trauma the other party gets into. As a man,cheating is the last thing I want to hear of in my relationship with anyone. Once I start seeing signs of insincerity in a person,I quickly speak up so we can thrash it out and move on. But the moment you refuse to talk about it,I'd start withdrawing gently from you so as to avoid stories like these. It's so sad that these days,people have no iota of respect for other people's feelings. If you do not love a person,just say it and move on. Don't claim to love a person,and still cheat on them despite all the assurances you've given them. Not everyone has the heart to stand cheating. I'd rather have you break-up with me,than tell me "I love you" in the morning,and still go Bleep someone else at noon or evening. It's killing. Guys and ladies should learn how to be honest and responsible. Do what you want others to do to you.

@OP: try and be strong for yourself. No woman or man is worth dying for. If you must die for anybody,let it be your children,siblings or parents;not a partner. It's not worth it.
I'd also advice you,not to change being the person you are,cause of one irresponsible being who doesn't value you. Keep searching;someday fate would bring a good woman who deserves you,your way. That's the mindset I live with.
thanks a lot
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Burgerlomo: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fadman4real:
Ehya, i feel your pain. You should try to find something else to take your mind off her.

Try a new hobby, something you really like and fall in love with it.

Spend more time with friends and loved ones that understand what you are going through.

Try to forgive and forget her, change your number so you dont recieve her calls again.

Go out, watch movies do anything that pleases u

Try to get something doing like a small job that would keep you busy.

Try to move on boy, and follow this dude advice. Life goes on
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guy call me on 07065093703! We don't need to see, my whatsapp contact is 09056052988! We can talk abt it... I won't blame you and most of the comments here are just nothing but the truth! However, I think you need a friend!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by chronique(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2016

It's so sad that people aren't always what they claim to be,or what you see them as/take them for. Too many dubious,sneaky and crafty peeps all around. We encounter them in different spheres of our lives. Loyalty and honesty is a rare virtue to be found in the average Nigerian;those who have them,are almost extinct.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by kay4dem(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:

you are fool for you to think of committed suicide because of woman, well use your second chance wisely not everyone has the grace.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by andyanders: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Op, I sincerely pity your ignorance about what is termed love. Listen, the worst thing you can do in life is killing yourself because of a woman. Maybe you passed through college and college never passed through you. After spending yrs in school, came out, now serving and you still went ahead to drink poison in order to kill yourself because of love? Mehn, you do not know this world. If you had died, straight to hell and the same lady would wanna be fvcking another man during your night vigil.

You are a man. You have to man up and learn how to be a manager of crises. The worst thing you can do in life is to die because of a lady or a lady to die because of a man. Only foo---lish people take their life for this act.

My brother, there are lovely ladies out there.

You can only tell me now that there were hidden things both of you did in the past that is affecting you negatively now hence you don't want to let her go.

Get the best of life and forget this lady. If you are married, it would have been another thing. Never take her back no matter what if you want to be alive again.Don't be silly again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Do You View Guys Who Do This? / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.