Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,479 members, 7,904,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Music In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music In Nigeria (670 Views)

The State Of Hip-hop/trap Music In Nigeria - My Opinion / Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? / Download This Hot Gospel Music -in Your Name By Ada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music In Nigeria by bahmsy(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Musıc ıs an act of sound that express ıdeas,thoughts and emotıon ın sıgnıfıcant form through the elementof mmelody and harmony and colors.
Musical artists are singers that sings and releases songs proffesionally through a record label or independently
XTERICTICS OF A PROFESSIONAL ART
-humility
-uniqueness
-determination
-They must have passion for what they do
-They must work hard in their head
For enquiries about trained and talented artist call:08163588846 or mail bahmslink02@gmail.com

Re: Music In Nigeria by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2016
I have commented first. Am I now an artist?

The only part of music that scares me is the artist themselves. They say a lot of rubbish. If you can delete/mute/wipe out all the lyrics and leave only the musical instruments behind, I might buy a CDs.

For now, It s only instrumentals for me.
Re: Music In Nigeria by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2016

The only part of music that scares me is the artist themselves. They say a lot of rubbish. If you can delete/mute/wipe out all the lyrics and leave only the musical instruments behind, I might buy some CDs.

Re: Music In Nigeria by bahmsy(m): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The only part of music that scares me is the artist themselves. They say a lot of rubbish. If you can delete/mute/wipe out all the lyrics and leave only the musical instruments behind, I might buy a CDs.

Re: Music In Nigeria by bahmsy(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The only part of music that scares me is the artist themselves. They say a lot of rubbish. If you can delete/mute/wipe out all the lyrics and leave only the musical instruments behind, I might buy some CDs.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Complete List Of Winners At The BET Awards? / Wizkid At It Again At The One Africa Music Fest Brooklyn, Newyork. / NEW MUZIK !!! Rev-o Ft Double Six - Eko BAY (prod By Double Six)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.