Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

I'm Not Dating Banky 'W' -niyola Debunks Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Dating Banky 'W' -niyola Debunks Rumours (494 Views)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Justin Skye: "I Am Not Dating Wizkid, We Are Just Friend" / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Dating Banky 'W' -niyola Debunks Rumours by adamblog(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2016
EME’s first lady, Eniola Akinbo, better known as
Niyola has debunked rumours that she is dating
her boss, Olubankole Wellington, popularly
known as Banky W. She told Genevieve Magazine, “I don’t live in
Banky’s house and no we never dated.” She said she sees herself as incomplete
because of pressure from family and friend to
get married, but added that she is very single. “Being expected to see myself as incomplete
because I am not married or remotely bothered
that I am not and being pressured to feel so. “I am very single,” the ‘Never gon’ stop’
crooner said. The 30-year old said she was not aware of the
‘baby mama’ trend which has taken hold of the
Nigerian music industry, stressing that “I didn’t
know there was a trend so it’s hard to say how
I feel about it.”

Re: I'm Not Dating Banky 'W' -niyola Debunks Rumours by Airforce1(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2016
you're right

Dating him and warming his bed are two different thing.
Re: I'm Not Dating Banky 'W' -niyola Debunks Rumours by cruzita(f): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
yes we believe you

Not really though
Re: I'm Not Dating Banky 'W' -niyola Debunks Rumours by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Nigerians...think. Banky is a Gay....
Ask yourself who Banky's GF is?
Marry, he will not yet all the girls are denying him every week
Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe-gentry Stuns As She Host A Fashion Show In The US (photos) / Become The Next Professional Today At UMS Training Hub. / Actress Uche Jumbo Celebrates 1M Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.