Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose (49717 Views)

Isaac Fayose Visits Fela's Graveside In Lagos On 20th Memorial Anniversary / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by ycat: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Open letter from a family member

He has a family that couldn't call him to order when he was running his mouth instead of Ekiti.

My own is, the money ceased from him should be used to pay Ekiti workers he's owing.
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by babapressy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
BABANGBALI:
When did he wroted the letter?
Menn.......I bow for ur gramma o RODFL
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by oodua1stson: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Funny how evil people shout God when their evil comes back to bite them

If there's anyone here who knows who fayose and his family really is you'll Stine whoever supports them
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by phanshark(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
double0seven:
He ended the letter with "Your Brother and son"

Under what condition can that old man with moustache standing with Fayose, qualify as Fayose's son

You know what that is? Sign of sycophancy.
fayose raised him up!
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Artib(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
it shows that the idiotic blood is running the vein of that family.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Brainy007: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
paschu:
If you had at least read a little bit of Fayose's history or prediction for 2016 you'd sure be a bit careful not to speak rashly about him here.

Ogbeni shut up
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
You should be ashamed to have written such letter at this time when your brother has been accused of looting all the money belonging to Ekiti people.It is unfortunate that your family supports evil,in some families that are known for morale they will ask him to refund such monies or they will disown him but look at you quoting scriptures in error,a big shame to you and your family no reasonable person can behave like the fayoses,ndi iberi ibe ihere adighi nanya
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
his bro must be a pastor o
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Idrissss: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
A family of criminals without shame.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by integritylady(f): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ofunaofu:
Religion and Politics
is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today
the same way religion and politics made USA a great nation in the world.....
check their money and see"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by solid3(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
ARBITRAGEUR:

You dont understand, Yoruba people refer to their elder brother who mentor them as father. I trained my younger brother through secondary school to University and I sponsored his wedding.

Whenenver he sends me a mail, he will always say 'Your brother and first son'

May God bless my father who gave birth to me and did not leave me to the mercy of my elder ones to play his role in my life.

Back to the topic: this letter is rather depressing than encouraging.

I hope he now has the courage to continue fighting this government after PDP ruined it for 16 years. This present president gas only spent one year, and people like Isaac Fayose will put his brother to continue fighting our president.

Shebi him want use Buhari as stepping stone to becoming vice president of ipob, let continue.
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
A fool and an idiot would always b brothers.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Would check bank later

I am tired of Fayose and his gist
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by topeextent: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2016
They both look like boko haram members

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2016
I admonish u wailers dat d name PETER is very delicate to abuse cos Peter means ROCK.
BE CAREFUL
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by ademusiwa12: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=28pt]
Win a chance to have dinner with ademusiwa and miss toke Makinwa
ademusiwa@gmail.com
t][/size]
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by gare(f): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2016
double0seven:

Under what condition can that old man with moustache standing with Fayose, qualify as Fayose's son

Don't mind him, of all he saw in the letter it was only that he could talk about, low minded people
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by mestrophil(m): 3:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Wow...Isaac Fayose good 1..
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Ayatullah(m): 3:47am On Jun 26, 2016
paschu:
If you had at least read a little bit of Fayose's history or prediction for 2016 you'd sure be a bit careful not to speak rashly about him here.

Fayose's history or prediction is nothing but a load of rubbish!

What we have on ground is reality, which is a statement of fact that Fayose has in his Zenith Bank Account a clear history of illegally acquired money running to billions of naira, which he must account for.
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by NovusHomo(m): 3:58am On Jun 26, 2016
haizayah:
[b]AN OPEN LETTER TO MY BROTHER

Dear Brother/Father,

I am writing you this letter to encourage, strengthen and remind you of this verse of the Holy Bible that says, “If God be with us, who can be against us?” As you read this letter, I pray it gives you strength and courage. I want you to know that I am with you at this time of trouble and that this turbulence is a stepping stone to a higher level in Life for you.

Travelling through time, a decade ago, at this exact date, I can remember a time like this, When it was a period of turbulence for a great man I have always looked up to and admire. A man of courage, strength as an Eagle, bold as a Lion, a man of great dignity and integrity. I remember June 24 2006, exactly 10 years today. You were falsely accused of Poultry Project Fund mismanagement and Murder. You left the Government house October 16 2006. But God was with you. He confused your adversaries and vindicated you from the hands of vicious and political extremists. This same God is not dead and he is still there for you. After 8 years, which connotes the year of Ascension, God gave you the Staff and placed you on that same Mantle on the same date you left the government House (October 16 2014) against all odds.

Yet again! Another turbulence. I want “YOU” to know that God of little David that killed Goliath is still with “US”. Yes! Things might seem a little rough now, but remember your name “PETER” and what it stands for… You shall overcome with “VICTORY” as always. This battle shall pass in no time. The enemies you see now, you shall see them no more and at the end, we shall return all Glory to God. “When God is about to take you to a Greater level, everything goes crazy. People will disappoint you, Friends go against you, and then you will be left all alone. In that very moment, God will be your only source and he alone will take the Glory”. Your enemies tried but could not stand the power you carry. You are far stronger than they are and this is why they are petrified at the rumbling of your voice. “The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, but the righteous are bold as a Lion” Proverb 28:1.

Think about it “If God be with us, who can be against us?” Think about how empowering that is! Let that power infuse you, let it pour liquid steel through your spine. You have got the power, you can fight, and you will win. Though I am not there with you, you are always on my mind and I remember you in my prayers at all times. You can beat this. I know it, I see the warrior within you. You are a fighter.

God will continuously be with you and take care of you.

I LOVE YOU BROTHER.

Your Brother and Son, Isaac Fayose.

Source: http://alibiblog.com/2016/06/isaac-fayose-writes-an-open-letter-to-his-brother-gov-ayodele-fayose/

Okay,can y'all refund the stolen money now?
[/b]
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by KINGLARY: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2016
For the information of those who think that religion can be separated from politics, they should note that politics CAN NEVER be entirely separated from religion. They have been there together from time immemorial. In fact it was religion that gave birth to politics. It's religion that gives it all the moral character that it professes or possesses. U can remove church and mosque or imam and pastor from politics, but not religion.
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Faitholu(m): 4:45am On Jun 26, 2016
wawaboy1:
RELIGION AND POLITICS: DECIEVING MANKIND SINCE ADAMS
false religion, you mean to say. Jehovah's Witnesses are never fooled
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Pyeratedraymond(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Rubbish...whr was he wen Fayose was making jest of oda Governor owing workers..I no blam am sha,him sef won collect frm d money..#uselesspple# ur prayers no go pass high tension nt to tlk of getting to heaven.
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Kanyekels:

Go and ask those on the streets of Ekiti. Remember he was impeached for fighting boldly against the third term ambition of Obasanjo. Then Governors of Bayelsa, Anambra and two other states were impeached too for the same course but all these impeachments were overturned in court including Fayose's own and he came back into power as a governor 8 years after and not as a Senator.... If God is truly with you, no one else can.

As if I'm not part of the street pple in the ekiti. Bros don't say wot u dunno abeg. U can pick a cab down to Ekiti streets to confirm from a sampled population.
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by deeqsa(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Did god ask him to still.
Did god ask him to go about insulting others.
Did god ask him to refuse to pay peoples salary.
Nemesis is catching up with him
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by paschu: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Get this straight: Fayose is not afraid of your little investigation or shiny prosecution.

What he is saying is that you should respect the rule of law which you claim to represent.

You cannot freeze someone's PERSONAL account on MERE SUSPICION without a court order. And no court is authirized by law to issue such an order on a sitting governor here in Nigeria.

So, since all your diabolical abracadabra at getting Fayose impeached has failed and died on arrival, you have no choice but to wait until his tenure is over.

But if you really want to ditch your hypocrictical cap, all you need to do is send a just signal that will tear off the veil of hipocricy that has hitherto discredited your touted fight against corruption and made it look like a sysyematic opposition cleansing.

You know how to do that?

Do what Fayose suggested.

Launch a transpatent and unbiased investigation into the alleged Aisha Buhari's involvement in forex round tripping. Investigate her involvement into the iGate or otherwise international bribery and contract frauds. Heck, open an investigation on the sitting president regarding his family's ownership of a choice estate in one of the choicest parts of the Fedral Capital Terriotry. An estate, which by the way, I heard rumoured that it was not included in the president's asset declaration document (which kind of makes me wonder again what saraki's case was all about).

Heck, Nigerians want to see the ORIGINAL COPY of their president's required minimum academic qualification for the office of the POTFRON. Folks are not asking for the demented logic or a silly spin off from a bunch of integrity-challenged SANs. But here we are pokenosing into the senate standing rule.

How about dealing with all the above first (as a way of putting your house in order) before witch-hunting and clamping down on the voices of opposition, especially the sitting governors of Rivers and Ekiti states?

You cannot justifiably condemn someone when you are guilty of same or similar offence.

Ayatullah:

Fayose's history or prediction is nothing but a load of rubbish!

What we have on ground is reality, which is a statement of fact that Fayose has in his Zenith Bank Account a clear history of illegally acquired money running to billions of naira, which he must account for.

Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by Ayatullah(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
paschu:
Get this straight: Fayose is not afraid of your little investigation or shiny prosecution.

What he is saying is that you should respect the rule of law which you claim to represent.

You cannot freeze someone's PERSONAL account on MERE SUSPICION without a court order. And no court is authirized by law to issue such an order on a sitting governor here in Nigeria.

So, since all your diabolical abracadabra at getting Fayose impeached has failed and died on arrival, you have no choice but to wait until his tenure is over.

But if you really want to ditch your hypocrictical cap, all you need to do is send a just signal that will tear off the vail of hipocricy that has hitherto discredited your touted fight against corruption and made it look like a sysyematic opposition cleansing.

You know how to do that?

Do what Fayose suggested.

Launch a transpatent and unbiased investigation into the alleged Aisha Buhari's involvement in forex round tripping. Investigate her involvement into the iGate or otherwise international bribery and contract frauds. Heck, open an investigation on the sitting president regarding his family's ownership of a choice estate in one of the choicest parts of the Fedral Capital Terriotry. An estate, which by the way, I heard rumoured that it was not included in the president's asset declaration document (which kind of makes me wonder again what saraki's case was all about).

Heck, Nigerians want to see the ORIGINAL COPY of their president's required minimum academic qualification for the office of the POTFRON. Folks are not asking for the demented logic or a silly spin off from a bunch of integrity-challenged SANs. But here we are pokenosing into the senate standing rule.

How about dealing with all the above first (as a way of putting your house in order) before witch-hunting and clamping down on the voices of opposition, especially the sitting governors of Rivers and Ekiti states?

You cannot justifiably condemn someone when you are guilty of same or similar offence.

Stop Hecking and pecking like a hungry Fayose chicken! All your accusations stands on nothing, but the figment of your confused imagination. Well informed Nigerians not living on rumours like you know you are a confused and blind Fayose disciple.

Your beloved Fayose was crying he be left alone till after his tenure, he was so carried away by the immunity he thinks he enjoys, but the reality has dawned on him. Now it is very certain that he will not have things his own way!

Lastly, have you started thinking how it will be for your man when his wife FEYISETAN is finally invited by the EFCC for the joint fraudulent account she runs with her husband? Let that reality bother you than those figments of your imagination.

So long Mr. Hecker.
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by paschu: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
Ayatullah:

Stop Hecking and pecking like a hungry Fayose chicken! All your accusations stands on nothing, but the figment of your confused imagination. Well informed Nigerians not living on rumours like you know you are a confused and blind Fayose disciple.

Your beloved Fayose was crying he be left alone till after his tenure, he was so carried away by the immunity he thinks he enjoys, but the reality has dawned on him. Now it is very certain that he will not have things his own way!

Lastly, have you started thinking how it will be for your man when his wife FEYISETAN is finally invited by the EFCC for the joint fraudulent account she runs with her husband? Let that reality bother you than those figments of your imagination.

So long Mr. Hecker.[/s]
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
babapressy:

Menn.......I bow for ur gramma o
RODFL
sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose by winj3: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
double0seven:

True, the level Nigerians stoop for money and privilege.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.