Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,884 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

What's Your Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion Please (838 Views)

Opinion... Please let's discuss / I Need Your Opinion Please / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion Please by gracejy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
I met a girl while in school and we have been together for over two years now. Beautiful, God fearing and one to call a partner. It has never crossed my mind that we won't get married until recently. About a year ago, I met another lady in my place of work whom I started developing feelings for but didn't tell her because of my relationship status until I did recently. I told her of my feelings for her and about my relationship status. From all indications, she likes me too but does not want to be entangled in my relationship circle since according to her, I'm in a relationship and God hasn't spoken to her yet. I must let you know that these two ladies are without mixing words, children of God.

The issue now is, I love this latter girl more than I love the formal. People around me think I want to cheat the former ( the onew I met in school). No sexual activity has taken place with any of them cos we are all believers. I want God's perfect will (not permissive) for me but HE hasn't spoken concerning this.

What do you sincerely think people?
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by foolinlove(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
gracejy:
I met a girl while in school and we have been together for over two years now. Beautiful, God fearing and one to call a partner. It has never crossed my mind that we won't get married until recently. About a year ago, I met another lady in my place of work whom I started developing feelings for but didn't tell her because of my relationship status until I did recently. I told her of my feelings for her and about my relationship status. From all indications, she likes me too but does not want to be entangled in my relationship circle since according to her, I'm in a relationship and God hasn't spoken to her yet. I must let you know that these two ladies are without mixing words, children of God.

The issue now is, I love this latter girl more than I love the formal. People around me think I want to cheat the former ( the onew I met in school). No sexual activity has taken place with any of them cos we are all believers. I want God's perfect will (not permissive) for me but HE hasn't spoken concerning this.

Be with the one you love. It's simple. Cut off contact with the school friend and move to your new girl.
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by Debbywills(f): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
The poster above me will dump her former boyfriend when she meets a new one angry

Op, I'd prefer you stick to the former girl that you've known for a while, the new girl might just turn out to be a chameleon.
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by gracejy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for the responses so far. Please, air your view, you might just be helping a brother.
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by foolinlove(f): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Debbywills:
The poster above me will dump her former boyfriend when she meets a new one angry

Op, I'd prefer you stick to the former girl that you've known for a while, the new girl might just turn out to be a chameleon.

I don't know how many times I have to tell people, I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I WILL NEVER HAVE ONE AGAIN. Mehn!
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by Debbywills(f): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't know how many times I have to tell people, I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I WILL NEVER HAVE ONE AGAIN. Mehn!

We're in the same Leaque grin...
But why don't you wanna have a Boyfriend again? sad
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
gracejy:

Bro, in it's real context, it's 'mincing words', 'later, 'former.

Thats by the way, stick to the first girl.
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by foolinlove(f): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Debbywills:

We're in the same Leaque grin...
But why don't you wanna have a Boyfriend again? sad

Because I already met the man I want to be with. I will not have my heart broken again.
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by schumastic(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2016
gracejy:

BROTHER JEREMIAH WAIT FOR GOD TO SPEAK TO YOU FIRST..IF YOU ASK ME I WILL TELL YOU THIS, YOU ARE BEEN BLINDED BY LUST NOT LOVE..COKE TO THINK OF IT WHY LEAVE A LADY YOU KNOW FOR 2YRS FOR ANOTHER YOU BARELY KNOW...ALSO YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH THE LADIES BUT YOU CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR THE THEM. LEARN TO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF AND NOT FOR OTHERS WHEN IT COMES TO ISSUES OF SEX, CHEAT OR TRUST CUS IS GOOD TO TRUST BUT IS BETTER NOT TO..
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by Debbywills(f): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I already met the man I want to be with. I will not have my heart broken again.

Woah! That's good news. Congratulations!!
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by foolinlove(f): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Debbywills:

Woah! That's good news. Congratulations!!

Not really. He married someone else...
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by cindykaey(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2016
sad

Next thread
Re: What's Your Opinion Please by Debbywills(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

Not really. He married someone else...

Now that's a sad one ..Take heart sweetheart, God will give you an Irreplaceable Boyfriend/Husband.

Meanwhile, Happy weekend to you!

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? / Should This Guy Be The Most Romantic Guy? / My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.