Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Any Lab. Technician Or Radiologist Out There - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Lab. Technician Or Radiologist Out There (761 Views)

Investing In Photo Lab Machine,noritsu Minilabs / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Lab. Technician Or Radiologist Out There by culenson(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2009
I want to establish a medical and diagnostic lab. as a business concern. Is there any lab. technician and or radiologist out there that could be of assistance in guiding me on how to go about it. I need assistance in the areas of national regulations , it there any and the type of equipment I need to buy to make the lab highly competitive. Thanks in advance.
Re: Any Lab. Technician Or Radiologist Out There by lkim312: 2:26am On Feb 09, 2010
I have a similar interest too although am still studying 2 become a radiologist and I'd rather concentrate on the location(especially the metropolitan/urban areas) and do a market survey, especially the average charges 4 d lab/rad services in Nigeria rather than the equipments.
An instance of this is the KAMORAS HOSPITAL LOCATED IN Victoria Island, where almost all lagos travellers are mandated 2 take their xray.

I have d same dream.
Goodluck 2 u!

Akeem,
Houston, TX.

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Rentage / Gistpage Is Hiring / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.