Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly (1022 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by Bembz(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi guyz!

I was going through Saturday Punch stories and I saw this story of a man that accused his wife of infidelity, he was always beating her up till he finally slit her throat. Mind you this man is jobless o his wife takes care of the house and pays for everything including the children's fees and feeding isn't this like a mans dream to have an hardworking wife... Yet he killed the poor woman ehn tooor! I fear men o rili
I really want to know why men in the African setting especially tend to be jealous when their wives have more achievements than they do. I personally don't think that should be an issue rather he should be tankful that his wife is not just useless...
From the story in the Saturday Punch, I do not think the man killed his wife because he suspects she is having an affair with another man but the fact that the woman was doing too well without his help made him loose it. I know a lot of men are like this with their wives and this causes violence in homes...
My question today is how do you know if a man would be violent in marriage are there signs we just seem to ignore when dating or it is never shown? Do you think a woman has no right to be richer or more business oriented than her husband? Do women always have to depend on their husbands?
Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by halfricanadian(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
The way he treats u d way he presents u

Some will beat during courtship

Others will beat after

And words from his mouth also

Once had an ex bf who wud always say he wud slap me jokingly anytime i offend him he wont do bt he kept saying such each time till d day he landed me slap went further to beat me up.

So no ow u will kno a violent man

Women are good at hiding attitude bt no matter ow men try dey always reveal an hint of who dey are

1 Like

Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by mdokaba1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
@ OP, Now tell me how the heading tallies with the body of your write up. In your own most remort brain, are they not misleading?
#Na question O!

2 Likes

Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by Bembz(f): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Am sorry about that... I didn't have a better caption. Is your question answered
Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO GUYS LIKE THAT
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Domestic violence is very common everywhere not only in Nigeria or any African countries. This should be stopped but a lot of women preferred to stay quiet to protect their family. If man can kill you with this disrespectful words then he can afford to beat you physically.

1 Like

Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by IamLEGEND1: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by Bembz(f): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=ForeverYoung197 I agree with you but it's very similar to rape is not easy for those women to stand up and speak out that is the issue most of them have
Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by firstking01(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm, i'm just tired of comenting on every thread, it's not asif them dey pay me sefundecided, abi i be comentatorgrin

Sai, mimzy is spotlessgrin
Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bembz:

Hi guyz!

I was going through Saturday Punch stories and I saw this story of a man that accused his wife of infidelity, he was always beating her up till he finally slit her throat. Mind you this man is jobless o his wife takes care of the house and pays for everything including the children's fees and feeding isn't this like a mans dream to have an hardworking wife... Yet he killed the poor woman ehn tooor! I fear men o rili
I really want to know why men in the African setting especially tend to be jealous when their wives have more achievements than they do. I personally don't think that should be an issue rather he should be tankful that his wife is not just useless...
From the story in the Saturday Punch, I do not think the man killed his wife because he suspects she is having an affair with another man but the fact that the woman was doing too well without his help made him loose it. I know a lot of men are like this with their wives and this causes violence in homes...
My question today is how do you know if a man would be violent in marriage are there signs we just seem to ignore when dating or it is never shown? Do you think a woman has no right to be richer or more business oriented than her husband? Do women always have to depend on their husbands?
I can never raise my hands on a woman....I can't even remember the last time I beat someone, my mouth is the limit
Re: Am Sure He Loves Me Because He Beats Me Mercilessly by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm, i'm just tired of comenting on every thread, it's not asif them dey pay me sefundecided, abi i be comentatorgrin

Sai, mimzy is spotlessgrin...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Granddad Spotted Rocking Mini Dress And Heels / They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help / What Is Ur Current Wallpaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.