Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,665 members, 7,941,561 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Mr. Adooh Legborsi - Destroying The Image Of Our Educational System - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr. Adooh Legborsi - Destroying The Image Of Our Educational System (777 Views)

The Nigerian Educational System And Dyslexia / How Bet9ja Is Destroying The Nigerian Economy / What God Told Me About Those “destroying The Naira”– Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Adooh Legborsi - Destroying The Image Of Our Educational System by johnitut12: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please admin can open the post and post it normal, i could not add images here properly.

This post will be forwarded to:
The Minister of Education, Abuja,
The River State Commissioner of Education, Port Harcourt,
The Rector, River State Polytechnic, Bori,
Your Church,
Your Wife,
All Concerned Citizens of Nigeria.

This is to further confirm the filthy and indecent lifestyle of most lecturers in our higher institutions. These men are supposed to be the very ones salvaging the educational system of this country, but unfortunately they are the very ones worsening the situation. Here is the link: http://sanitizeoureducation..com.ng/2016/06/mr-adooh-legborsi-destroying-image-of.html
Re: Mr. Adooh Legborsi - Destroying The Image Of Our Educational System by Fairytales: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yawns

(1) (Reply)

Imo Download - How To Download Imo Using Www.imo.com / My Top Five Road-trip Experiences. Crazy Escapades On Nigerian Roads. / Appeal To Seun To Implement Hashtag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.