Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Extreme Decay In The Nigeria Police(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Extreme Decay In The Nigeria Police(pics) (784 Views)

Decay Of Infrastructures In Edo State Public Schools. / Infrastructural Decay In Edo State Public Schools. / The Decay Of Isaka Sport Institute Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extreme Decay In The Nigeria Police(pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
I don't like policemen for anything but I never knew they are more worse than what we see. I came to Ilorin to work,a wedding program which I will be covering from today till Sunday.so I chartered a bike from offa garage.When we got to that roundabout on ur way to unity, cars have been stopped to ease traffic so we also waited. To my surprise,one warden ANGULU IBRAHIM came to us and removed the key to our bike. Our offence,he said we were suppose to wait at the back of cars that are on queue that we are not suppose to drive beside them. I didn't even understand the whole scenario.ok it is a round about,cars were stopped and the queue was long so in order not to cause another traffic, we rode to the side of those cars and also stopped,that is our offence,we were suppose to stop at the back of those parked cars so that cars coming from unity won't be able to pass,does that even make any sense? So he seized our machine and I took his pictures with the bike. When we got to station we argued it out and he said even though we didn't commit any offence, I was not suppose to take his pictures,he asked me to delete them but I already transfered it to my other phone.so I deleted it in his presence and we settled him 1k for an offence we didn't commit. Now the funny part,
When u as an officer seize either a bike or taxi, they take it to the DMT wateva that meant, so when u bail ur bike or taxi, 60% is the officers share and 40% goes to d DMT office,money was being shared in our presence and they've arrested lots of bike men. Are these the police they called our friends?and they keep shouting u sabi say na weekend we dey. This is a shame,am still gonna tweet @nigeriapolice, corruption has eaten deep into the inner fabrics of these people.they have no mercy,no shame and they think they are above the law.

Re: Extreme Decay In The Nigeria Police(pics) by eme1n(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na today yansh get parting??
Re: Extreme Decay In The Nigeria Police(pics) by pappy4real(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nigeria police and corruption be like

Re: Extreme Decay In The Nigeria Police(pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy 18+ Pictures (very Graphic) / 10 Reasons Why You Need Professional Home Cleaning Service / The Difference Between Wealth And Riches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.