Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,374 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Want To Make Common Sense.......honestly Reason With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Make Common Sense.......honestly Reason With Me (412 Views)

Common Sense Senator Buys $5M Mansion In US - Sahara Reporters / How Popular Is Biafran Secession Honestly? / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Common Sense.......honestly Reason With Me by sumborri: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Clearly common sense has been lacking in this country, a man had the vision to right this wrong but unfortunately , he himself was found wanting in character and integrity. Yet its a movement every youth in nigeria must key into, because it holds the key to the future of our children.

Common sense rejoices at the downfall of a corrupt leader irrespective of party, I hate to read, why pdp what about apc members, as a nigerian with common sense, I don't care who belongs to which party, so far the innocent aren't accused wrongly and APC are destroying the PDP with evidence of genuine graft offences, I rather rejoice the looters are reducing in number while I wait and pray fervently for the next ruling party who would hound all APC looters and jail them all.

Common sense holds their leaders responsible, hold their governors responsilbe for incompetence, hold their council men, house representatives, senators, local government chair persons, responsible for not having any impact, all of them wait for handouts like the masses from buhari. If the federal govt didn't distribute money, we all can go to blazes. Things like hafusalary and no salary become the order.

Common sense tells us to not pay for services not renedered, it tells us to obey rules and authority, it tells us to not litter our environment, it tells us to be good citizens as bad citizens begets bad leaders .
Common sense tells us that, the world is evolving faster than we in africa, if we don't arrest our moral decline, when the super volcano lying deep in yellow stones erupts, causing a 6year darkness worldwide, africa will be wiped off, if we haven't gotten our acts togther by then.

Shalom

#mr commonsense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make Common Sense.......honestly Reason With Me by nobilis: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
AMCON will soon come for you oo

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba / Photos: Man Allegedly Beaten By Political Thugs In Edo State / Tompolo Writes Open Letter To Buhari; Urges Military To Return 'golden Sword'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.