Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,663 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos (35549 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by BethRhema(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS: One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. He shot the cashier, entered the password,opened the vault and robbed all the money. What is the password?
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Emmaoga: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
shogotermies:

its " Different'..
any gift

have giving you the gift already by making you exercise your smart brain a little. other people with the same answer as yours a're correct.

but the guy that says it's change....he must be an Apc addict lover.

every thing is change to them

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by inri: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
PASSWORD

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Mskrisx(f): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a
bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he
didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the
vault is not opened with keys but with a password.
You can't kill me since I am the only one who
knows the password and everyday the password is
different. He shot the cashier, entered the
password,opened the vault and robbed all the
money.
What is the password?

Different.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by tayo200(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS: One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. He shot the cashier, entered the password,opened the vault and robbed all the money. What is the password?
different
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Odebanky(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
The password is the days of the week. Monday will be used on Monday till the last day.
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by dynicks(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?
Different is the password grin
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?
Different is the password
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by ManTiger(m): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2016
reverendfather:
poorly designed, I expected something better.
well, congrats to her

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by sexaddict08(m): 3:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:

have giving you the gift already by making you exercise your smart brain a little. other people with the same answer as yours a're correct.

but the guy that says it's change....he must be an Apc addict lover.

every thing is change to them

see how u derail this thread.
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 4:06am On Jun 25, 2016
[size=28pt]All these unapproved mushroom film schools without approved curriculum and without certified teachers should be shut and the fraudulent operators and owners should be arrested by EFCC for scamming ignorant people.
Filmmaking is not comedy.[/size].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Gkemz: 4:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Instead of investing on entertainment, hotels, eateries or clubs just as other celebrities would've done, she chose to invest on developing human capacity. That a good way of giving back to the society. Her effort is well commendable.
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by tbliss22(m): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Amazing!! I adore when a lady is favored to be associated with some wellspring of good money and she's mentally creative.

Not some insane ones who just knows how to settle their nails, go to gym center, visit the cinemas and hanging out with boo on the shoreline, all to the detriment of the person's pocket.

If 80% of Naija young ladies/women could be this creative, we men won't make a big deal about overwhelming funds for our relationships/marriages
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by NaijaEfcc: 5:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
different
. He shot the cashier, entered the
money.
What is the password?
wink
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by searchcorp(m): 5:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?

Different
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by amtaken(f): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2016
My prayer for her is let jealous Buhari/APC not accuse her of Dasukigating oo.
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Jimi23(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2016
How much of a thespian is this comic creature, Helen Puke herself wey she go open mushroom "akademi"? , Toyin Aimakhu film academy... Etc. Hungry people. Dem for open donation bucket nah. Film academy kwa? Which Film Academy she herself attend? When customer no come, Helen kuku come advertise for NL. Who be the ignorant mumus wey dey donate for her, dey attend the mushroom school? Kikikikiki..
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by NaMe4: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?

Different
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by femi4: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
different
. He shot the cashier, entered the
money.
What is the password?
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by worshipdevice(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

whats this guy saying?
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by dankwaj(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2016
ebosie11:
Comedian, actress, Helen Paul has flaunted her Theatre and Film Academy in new photos. She opened the multi-million naira film school located at Emmanuel Olorunfemi Street, College Road, Ogba, Lagos State two years ago.  Cinematography, Acting, Video Editing, Dance, Photography, Basic Presentation, Costuming & Sewing, Hair Styling, Sound Engineering & Graphics Design are amongst the number of courses offered in the academy. Continue to see photos from various departments in the school…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-inside-helen-pauls-multi-million.html
good for her
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by jidbwond(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Wizkid pass Tuface??

Expired Vitamin C is not good for your health,you berra stop It.
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Beadex1(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

y
CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
You can't kill me since I amyahoo the only one who
passwrd,opened the vault and robbed all the
money.
What is the password?
if the password is bin changed everyday,then i think its de date of d robbery
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by babamadiba(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Elizalize44:
different
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by dilini(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

Answer is "the password"
Yea! I'm a brainiac... lol
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Adeevah(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Efcc will soon trace 3.2bn #dasukigate money transported into her account and amcon will take over all you see here

#justthinkingaloud
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Eniolajay1519: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Please how can I register for a course and what are the fees like? I'm interested in cinematography. Post contact info so I can reach out to you. Thank you
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by olatpic(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by bharkarh(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?
different
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by kenoz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women / Patapaa Pauses Performance, Picks Money Thrown At Him And Continues / Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.