Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. (12564 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Photos From The APC National Caucus Meeting Held On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by PhockPhockMan: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Babacele:
oooh nwanem u too much! instead of all the insincere noise we are making here , let us tell all our politicians,businesses and gatekeepers to stop work and demand for a referendum from Nigeria peacefully. simple.

Please be reasonable for once, we have seen all these lines times and times again. Did Britain abandon everything else just because of referendum?
I expect the rest of the country to support this referendum in order to put this Biafra issues to rest once and for all.
If really Igbo won't be missed as I've been reading from people from the other side, why shivering each time biafra is mentioned.

A resounding [size=18pt] YES [/size] to biafra independence referendum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
amaechi1:

Nwa mean child;
Obodo means town;

Child of the town

Google Translated.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by amaechi1: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Google Translated.

grin grin grin grin grin

Still you have not put forward your constructive argument for Biafra.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

If really Igbo won't be missed as I've been reading from people from the other side, why shivering each time biafra is mentioned?
^^ The USD64,000.00 question cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Babacele: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Please be reasonable for once, we have seen all these lines times and times again. Did Britain abandon everything else just because of referendum?
I expect the rest of the country to support this referendum in order to put this Biafra issues to rest once and for all.
If really Igbo won't be missed as I've been reading from people from the other side, why shivering each time biafra is mentioned.

A resounding [size=18pt] YES [/size] to biafra independence referendum
we are saying the same thing but let us be sincere about it .....nobody can stop anybody from leaving if they are really tired of a relationship. It starts with you FFM.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by jrex(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yes to referendum
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Decodedp: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Finally an independent and unbiased outfit is organizing an opinion polls

UMU CHINEKE, WE MUST SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A CLEAR STATEMENT.

POST THE LINK TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN REACH

SEUN CAN CONTINUE TO SAY NO BIAFRA

while we March on to the land of freedom
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Ejanla07: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
amaechi1:

Raining insults on people on the social media will not give you what you want? Rather, constructive reasoning might improve your chances. Ethnic and religious bigotry will not help matters. Please, put forward your reasons why you want Biafra.

i should put forward my reasons to you?
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Ejanla07: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Ngwazikwa grin grin grin grin
This name sounds Swahilian grin Are you from Spain

I'm from panama..but i like how swahili sound like dashiki
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Rose2014: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ejanla07:

I'm from panama..but i like how swahili sound like dashiki
Lol. The guy busted himself

Nwabodo ko, owoda ni
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by ycat: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yes, actually two.

First one should be among the people of the areas that are part of biafra, to know who is in and who is out, and if your majority says yes, then Fg will have no choice than to either hold one or just 'let you go'.

While I don't have biafra in my hand to hand to you, I support every group of people that want their own country, I just don't want the emotional blackmail that's often seen with this biafra cause.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Candyrain(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Nwabodo ko, owoda ni

Trademark of ndi ofemmannu, deception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by justice2016: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yes
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Decodedp: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Your moniker can't deceive anyone here, You and I know you're not Igbo. Swear by Amadioha and Sango.

Brother, stop battling with impostors and change zombies.

Let's use this opportunity to make a clear statement about the popularity of the biafran project.

Share the link with as many people as possible Using all available media platforms.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by jude90(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
that is what a reasonable government will do
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Ejanla07: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Rose2014:
Nwabodo ko, owoda ni

he is from nkanu east local government state of osun..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by RonJeremy: 2:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Freedom is coming soon.... No one is enjoying being a citizen of Nigeria, so the sooner a referendum for all not just SE the better.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Rose2014: 5:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Ejanla07:

he is from nkanu east local government state of osun..

Nkanu east LGA, ondo state cool
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by lionduke(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2016
amaechi1:

I don't need to swear by anything. My state of origin Enugu from Nkanu east
Where in Nkanu East
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2016
The SE should be given a referendum, even the SS or any other part that craves it. Abeg, let those troublesome and arrogant lots go.
Let's see hw that helps. I'm tired of their noises. When they get their autonomy they'l stil be led by their greedy and corupt elites.
These ppl that cant stay in their region and be prosperous, and those that kill, kidnap nd destroy properties.
The fact they're asking Buhari 4 a referendum show they lacked knowledge on hw govt work. David was able to provide it in Uk cos the Uk system is Parliamentary and he enjoys majority support in the Senate which he's part of .
How do u want Buhari to do same wit fellows like Saraki and Dino?
By the whats wrong wit calling all ur legislature to stop other things henceforth and lobby for it?
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:
The SE should be given a referendum, even the SS or any other part that craves it. Abeg, let those troublesome and arrogant lots go.
Let's see hw that helps. I'm tired of their noises. When they get their autonomy they'l stil be led by their greedy and corupt elites.
These ppl that cant stay in their region and be prosperous, and those that kill, kidnap nd destroy properties.
The fact they're asking Buhari 4 a referendum show they lacked knowledge on hw govt work. David was able to provide it in Uk cos the Uk system is Parliamentary and he enjoys majority support in the Senate which he's part of .
By the whats wrong wit calling all ur legislature to stop other things henceforth and lobby for it?
suffer-stication grin grin

1 Like

Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by fellory: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2016
I am a yoruba man. I think the referendum should be held to allow them have their own country. We Will miss them as they will also miss us. But I think it is time we allow them have their Biafra. The emotional blackmail makes me sick.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:

What's this one saying?
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by chigoizie7(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
The question requires a NO or YES answer.

And not telling the biafrans what they will loose if the go. They already know that, allow them to be the judge of that.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by chigoizie7(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
amaechi1:

Still you have not put forward your constructive argument for Biafra.

The question asked is, do u want a referendum? It is a question of YES or NO answer.

It didn't ask u to give reasons why u made ur choice. That how many of u fail exams.
Re: POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Your constitution like the British constitution is silent on referendum. That's why the British can have it and nigeria can also have. The only difference is that normal human being inhabit Britain while crude, cruel and uncivilized bufoons inhabit nigeria. Are you a crude bufoon?
No youre the buffoon here, not unlike your disgraced hero GEJ. There will never ever be a biafra or oduduwa nor arewa nonsense, there will only be a strong and united federal republic of Nigeria. Any attempt at secession is an act of war. Our constitution does not recognize the right of any part of the country to breakaway. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel And Makarfi At Flag-off Of LG Elections In Uyo (Photos) / Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency / Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.