Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,079 members, 7,949,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

OK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OK (1762 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OK by demiladegold(f): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
jovialSoul001:
PLEASE GUYS LET'S TAKE THINGS SERIOUS ON NL THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST TIME SUCH THINGS HAPPEN . >=-o I KNOW WE ARE HERE FOR A COMMON GOAL BUT MUST HAVE BOUNDARIES AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER'S PRIVATE AND PERSONAL LIVES . WHO GAVE PRESIDENT BUHARI MY NUMBER ?;^L p(-_-) ...

lolz... for a moment i took you serious
Re: OK by obiorathesubtle: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
falconey:

lwkm at meme
His virginity issues are all over the place man.. And I speak for the people when I say he needs to get laid.. Fast!!

1 Like

Re: OK by GIYAZZ(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL the kind of rain that will fall in your area tommorow, u wnt believe it.
Hahahahahahaha! Na me be the Apolo 1 for we Nairaland. Django Django! O ji mmiri eme mmanya. The only god_of_music of the whole Nairaland! Ichie dike bata mehn a paa cool!! Hahaha! grin

I know who I be. Common tinini rain no fit disorder my orderliness. #TeamMimzy coming with full force tomorrow. You better get ready!!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OK by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
just watch i see, u 4get tham i am harry potter sheibi?

Harry potter ke!!!.... Mtcheeewundecided

You forget say , I dey go WHITE GARMENTS CHURCH......no try me..

Re: OK by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Harry potter ke!!!.... Mtcheeewundecided

You forget say , I dey go WHITE GARMENTS CHURCH......no try me..
lol u 4get say i be illuminati
Re: OK by jovialSoul001(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
SANDOSKI:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked shockedshockedshocked shockedshockedshocked

*Make I talk grin
abeg Tok dis was so serious u need to see how the idiot was toking to men
Re: OK by jovialSoul001(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
demiladegold:

lolz... for a moment i took you serious
does dis one think am joking
Re: OK by primus101(f): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
ok.
Re: OK by olatunjithomas(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=SAINTSAMURAII post=46898305][/quote]

hi boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you, Nd I will be so glad if I can get it boss with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion, you can do it again. the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey thanks boss, respect. if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out. thanks once again boss TEAMFALCONEY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are In The Wrong Relationship / PHOTO:Helen Skelton's Risqué Flashing Her Underwear During Talk Show / Why Are Church Owned Schools Too Costly???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.