Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her (4104 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Fairytales: 3:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Sex starved dude
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2016
primus101:

Lovely! You are nice

I haven't tried this before sha! Was wondering what it is! It could be cool!
*re-modified, Wow! It does look cool! I'm adding it from now on!* it kinda gives the words a 3 dimension feel[/code]
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Hisduchess(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Jarizod:
sharp guy..Lagos G grin
someone once tried that shit with me ooo buh I humbly put sense into him.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2016
primus101:

Lovely! You are nice

well that's all I can teach you bae! There are others that involve gifs and all that. Pretty cool really! So how about your phone number
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2016
The. Girl is mumu
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

well that's all I can teach you bae! There are others that involve gifs and all that. Pretty cool really! So how about your phone number

Thanks alot dear. I Will Get Back To You On That One. PM'ED..
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
primus101:

Thanks alot dear. I Will Get Back To You On That One. PM'ED..

you are welcomed dear! Later smiley
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by herzern(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt today.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by Angelorosebud: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by ambitiousLord(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Young03:
yes..I will do this magic to morrow
what if the lady did not have airtime on her phone

na one chance be dat ooooi
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by calabaman(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
primus101:
Omo see technique, men are becoming deadlier
Can you flash my number too.
cheesy
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by primus101(f): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
calabaman:
Can you flash my number too. cheesy
LOL
Re: How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her by calabaman(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2016
primus101:

LOL

Tactic two:

You look familiar.

Do i know you from somewhere?

Gimme your no so i can confirm.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airforce1 Spotted Swimming In Popular Lekki Hotel (pic) / Only A Funaab Corper Can Look This Good On Nysc Outfit / My Son Is Having His Way With Me And I Am Enjoying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.