Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,423 members, 7,932,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines (20044 Views)

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / Finally, AMCON Sells Keystone Bank / 10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by olamds(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Icanbelivity........So Some Of These Business Morgue Has Been Oppressing .....Even With Others People's Money........nnnmmmm::....Toothless Lions.....Contentment with.....Godliness.....Is A Great Gain
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by erico2k2(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
evy1:
Pay your debt.
I do no think for one minute he will.Howmany years more does he have to live?He is still a rich man his personal assets can't be seized only the company's which is sad. But he is rich kids are set up for life so why should he care?
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Agimor(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
So which of the Pdp warlord own this Afrijet since they this Amcon is politically motivated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by adami48(f): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
nony43:
Amcon, this una taking over and shutting down I no understand again o, BTW una don paint common sense his building way una dent? I heard Dangote is owing you people 209 billion una don shut him factories?
I get amazed by some people's stupidity, as if they invented it

7 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Qmerit(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
[[s]quote author=edlion57 post=46905648]Amcon ...efcc ...dss...der are working for one man...i will not call his name because na 5% ppl der are using to shine and still der don't want tl leave the 5% is it dat the 5% is more important dan the 95%[/quote]
[/s]

senseless

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by micskales(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
WAHALA
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by adami48(f): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2016
martineverest:
its really ironic/baffling that bruce and other business tycoons,who are preaching about how to revive the economy,are actually some of the people killing the economy.

Ben bruce,nicon,afrijets and jimoh borrowed money to set up a business.their various business are flourishing,but they refused to service their loans...isnt that greed?

Well, nairalanders supporting these criminals are not too different from them,since most nigerians are known for not paying back loans
My brother upon the huge billions borrowed none of Jimor Ibrahims businesses are flourishing, they are always diminishing one day at a time, he is the biggest criminal of them all

8 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by NaLaugh: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2016
AMCON purchased the Eligible Bank Assets (EBAs)

cheesy

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by icyprince020(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm,is this pmb new style of witch-hunting those that secretly steps on his way because it's just so obvious.we know AMCON has been on deck but not too the point like this naa.well,im beginning to admire ur administration.for me,i guess,those sponsoring the 2019 presidential ticket need to be extremely careful so as not to be blackmailed internally and externally.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by buksaylor001: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Can we still blame APC/BuBu as some people will shout witch hunting?
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by tbaba1234: 7:24am On Jun 25, 2016
nony43:
Amcon, this una taking over and shutting down I no understand again o, BTW una don paint common sense his building way una dent? I heard Dangote is owing you people 209 billion una don shut him factories?

It is not about having loans, it is about servicing them. These are bad loans.

AMCON is not shutting down the companies. They run it and recover their money. Silver bird is running. The only difference is that money goes to AMCON.

11 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by buksaylor001: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2016
nony43:

There is a difference between servicing your debts and not servicing your debts,even individually if you owe somebody and keep on giving the person small small payments is different from when you don't pay at all-Dangote might be servicing his debts while these other guys left their debts to fate.

7 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by kernel501: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Ijaya123:
It is not business as usual anymore.

For all those myopic lots crying witch-hunt, your wailing days just started.

One thing gladens me, while you are noising into our affairs, we are busy building empires buying up South West, converting you to a tenent in your land, and employing you, thereby making you a modern day slave, check it, we've started the conquest.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Fairytales: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Wow!!! Buhari needs to slow down
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by bankyblue(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
One of the big Sponsor of IPOB iS down. Good work Pmb
Attack thEm with every thing within ur power.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by tbaba1234: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2016
bankyblue:

What are you taking about?? off topic..

Why do you feel the need to politicize this?

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by tbaba1234: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2016
kernel501:

One thing gladens me, while you are noising into our affairs, we are busy building empires buying up South West, converting you to a tenent in your land, and employing you, thereby making you a modern day slave, check it, we've started the conquest.

I worry about the intelligence of our youths...

What is the relationship between the topic and the drivel you just typed?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Remii(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2016
edlion57:
Amcon ...efcc ...dss...der are working for one man...i will not call his name because na 5% ppl der are using to shine and still der don't want tl leave the 5% is it dat the 5% is more important dan the 95%
yes 5% like Sanni Dangote, smh

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Petroking: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2016
On 2015..AMCON took over Dangote..

https://www.nairaland.com/2474119/union-bank-takes-over-dangotes

Use your sense

nony43:

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by phantom(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2016
bankyblue:

Are you serious? SMH....with youths like this,we are definitely in trouble.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Orikinla(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Ijaya123:

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by miqos02(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
na wa oh
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by laprince(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Ijaya123:

Seriously, I don't like people talking about witch-hunt or no witch-hunt. Am not a Big fan of Buhari. But , common, people have done wrong. Let them pay.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Housing(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2016
nony43:
It is not about how much you are owing, it is about commitment to pay back. A well service loan is never a bad loan. AMCON is only about bad and unserviced loan. A good credit manager will still oblige Dangote more loan facilities because of his track record and commitment to financial obligations.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by ednut1(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2016
nony43:
Dangote is servicing the loans. so its not an issue.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by sage85(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2016
priceaction:
This is serious.God really love this country no matter our divisions and diversities. We are less violent nation. This people, I mean so called elites are the most wicked sets of people in the world. The same set of people will loot government money,public funds, borrow from banks without collateral until they wreck the banks. They borrow money and take it abroad to live an extravagant life with their families. They are tax evaders, and all their kids and children have tripple citizenships in first grade countries around the world. They are wicked and doesn't care about common man. How can you wreck banks here and you, have banks esterblished in other African countries. Just Google energy banks owned by jimoh Ibrahim in princepe and Sao tome and other African countries. While he wrecked the one here and carried the money to operate another in neighboring countries. Wicked souls. Just look at societe general bank, trade banks and so on. Many pensioners ,including both desd and living of the people crying winch hunts lost money to these people indirectly because of these banks. Mumu people.

And we acted as nothing happened and cry winch hunts.
That is why we must support any form of recovery of looted funds either witch-hunt or wizard hunts. If we loose it now, it is just a matter of time they will turn Nigeria to Zimbabwe. The next thing they will do then is to take the next available flight to USA to meet their families and follow what is happening in Nigeria on cnn, leaving common man to struggle until death.
The banks that suppose to support small scale businesses to boost economy prefare to sponsor elections illegally. By the time you really see how these people do tax payers and investors money you will ask questions how are we surviving in this country? This country, if managed well suppose to be one ,if not the most prosperous black nation and one of the best in the world and here we are, shouting winch hunt. We need fresh orientation in this country . This people are not our friends but enemies.Nigeria will be great again.
true talk!
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Does it mean that all these billionaires having big companies all over never started or invested with their own money How can someone be owing 209 billion and yet be claimed to be the richest man?
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by danladi2x(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
nony43:
the

Source of information please, Dangote never default any financial institution.
In fact when Dangote group approach you for a loan of like 2 billion dollars you will be willing to give him 4 billion dollar loan because of his credibility
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by bankyblue(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
phantom tbaba1234

Sorry guys just trying to catch fun in my own way.......and come to think of it NL made me like this...
Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by tizblink: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
AMCON ti take over grin
AMCON don sit up. Well tz a welcomed development.
People don't borrow without intention to pay back.
You know shii happens in business

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2016
AMCON seizing asset since time of Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make / Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! / Pos Transaction Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.