Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,496 members, 7,951,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tyga & Kylie Jenner Back Together!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga & Kylie Jenner Back Together!!! (618 Views)

Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son’s Graduation With Ex Tyga / What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face / Kylie Jenner Shared Hot Bikini Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyga & Kylie Jenner Back Together!!! by tomamadin(m): 5:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Tyga suggests that Jenner came back to him in a since-deleted Instagram pic.

Hours after PartyNextDoor released a video of him making out with Kylie Jenner in the rain to the sounds of "Come and See Me," Tyga posted an Instagram picture of Kylie Jenner with the caption, “They always come back.”

See more after the cut!

http://glarmada.com/tyga-kylie-jenner-back-together/

Re: Tyga & Kylie Jenner Back Together!!! by sorextee(m): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2016
What an insult..
Re: Tyga & Kylie Jenner Back Together!!! by David25(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2016
I ran out of fuçks to give

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Replies Majek Fashek, 'I Paid His Manager Before Remaking The Song' / See What Pasuma Plans To Do On ‘eid El- Fitr’ Day. / See Pictures From Service Of Songs Held In Honour Of Late OJB Jezreel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.